Where are the Monkeys!

We need some Monkey Bombs, seriously. I thought when you use the V-R11 or whatever it's called, all the Zombies are sposed to chase the guy. Well, yesterday, I used it. Like only 1/3 of the zombies on the rape train went after him. And they were close enough too!

V-R11 = Worst Wonder Weapon? Heck I wouldn't even dare call it a wonder weapon.

I honestly would only use it to either kill George or get the trophy. I would even trade it for a Spectre in return.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree 100%. People who say it's usefull are lying, you can't really use it well in the heat of battle , and the sights are pretty inaccurate so you can't give people the invincibility effect. All around it just isn't useful. Monkeys>VR-11

EXACTLY ;) So many ppl try to defend that gun and say its good even though its SUCKS. Its not even good enough to be a wonder weapon :facepalm:

The VR-11 can actually be really helpful for reviving teammates in 3-4 players.

Player 1 gets downed

Player 2 shoots Player 3, gives Player 3 invincibility

Player 3 revives Player 1, uses insta-kill granted by VR-11 to kill zombies so Player 1 doesn't get re-downed immediately.

If needed, Player 2 can follow Player 1, periodically giving them invincibility until they can re-buy Juggernog

If you guys think that the V-r11 sucks, then you don't know how to use it. I'll give you this.. it's not that useful in single player. In multiplayer, it's one of the best guns they've ever come up with.

"The player can also shoot another player with the V-R11, giving them a red-tinted screen and having zombies ignore them, letting them revive other players without interference. The player appears to have green or red (if upgraded) lightning coming out of his body, like George A. Romero, except different colored. It also appears to give the player Insta-Kill capabilities, allowing them to clear out groups of zombies. The effect lasts longer when the V-R11 is Pack-A-Punched."

So you shoot an ally, they not only become invincible for 10 seconds, but they also gain insta-kill. Anything they kill you get half of the points for. How can you call that a shit weapon?

Also, if you want monkeys, upgrade the crossbow.

all wonder weapons have a little bit of ammo, thunder gun has 2/8 or something, and the VR-11 won't work if you are running circles, it only works when you keep a long straight zombie train, I think is a nice wonder weapon but needs approvements, but the VR-11 you need thinking, with the other all you do is shoot and dead, this one you need to strategize

Regards Yellow-card8

all wonder weapons have a little bit of ammo, thunder gun has 2/8 or something, and the VR-11 won't work if you are running circles, it only works when you keep a long straight zombie train, I think is a nice wonder weapon but needs approvements, but the VR-11 you need thinking, with the other all you do is shoot and dead, this one you need to strategize

Regards Yellow-card8

Thundergun has 2/12

I believe it was the VR-11 that has 2/8

Regards Yellow-card8

Thundergun has 2/12

I believe it was the VR-11 that has 2/8

Exactly, and at least the Thundergun had enough effectiveness to kill many zombies, so much that the amount of ammo didn't matter much.

...about the monkeys...you know they got destroyed in one of the older maps...Ascension and CoTD are the only 2 maps that r in the future, or ahead of all the other maps in time. The monkey get destroyed in the older maps. So thats why they aren't in Ascension and CoTD, and shangri la happened before a lot of other maps too in the timeline so that's why it still has monkey bomb. Hope that helped..and I don't think George would like some little monkey distracting his zombies :D

I hope this post helped

PS the VR11 has 4 purposes, 1 for the EE, 2 to make George go away, 3 to make people go crazy when we saw a human in the CoTD trailer, and 4 so get us killed cause that weapon sucks. A lot.

...about the monkeys...you know they got destroyed in one of the older maps...Ascension and CoTD are the only 2 maps that r in the future, or ahead of all the other maps in time. The monkey get destroyed in the older maps. So thats why they aren't in Ascension and CoTD, and shangri la happened before a lot of other maps too in the timeline so that's why it still has monkey bomb. Hope that helped..and I don't think George would like some little monkey distracting his zombies :D

Ascension is in the 60s.... CotD and Shangri La are about the same time, and shangri la is definately after 2004 because of the radio, so the monkey was still around.

Lol I doubt that the dynamite would have better explosion power. C4 is lighter so if u wanted more power bring more C4 is very light.

Well they were just explorers, where exactly can you get C4 if you are not a soldier? But then where would they get the dynamite?

Wow we r talking about C4 and dynamite because someone thought shangri la was in the future when it wasn't. And dynamite was an example. And the reason we care about time line the Monkey bomb wasn't in CoTD and Ascension because thoughs r the only maps that are ahead of the other maps, so suspectedly the monkey bomb got destroyed, lost, etc. In the other maps. That's why the monkey bomb wasn't in CoTD.

Ascension is set during the exact same time as Five, and they have monkeys in Five, so not sure how they would get destroyed forever considering the guys in the pentagon are using them.. the monkeys arn't in Ascension because they added the Gersch and no need to have both monkeys and the Gersch in the same map... i've never seen a real explanation for why they dont have monkeys on CoTD (maybe they thought the VR11 was a good enough replacement) but i doubt its because they've been destroyed, no offense but i think you just made that up to prove your point...

^ I agree with this guy on the Monkey bomb statment

on topic: Like I said, you can't make it work if your running in a circle motion because then you get close to the zombies and they get you, and remember the guy is always on the move so the slower zombies might just give up so you need to have good strategy skills on using the VR-11

Regards Yellow-card8