This is why i dont like COTD

Before i start i want to say plz dont troll or bash on me 4 this beacuase this my opinion ok ;)

Here are some problems (IMO)

1.George Romero= most annoying thing ever made in zombies :evil:

2. Zombies hit way too fast in this map,and yes you can buy juggernog but I"ll

get to that with this next problem

3.The map is way too big and there are too many doors,which makes it take alot longer to get juggernog considering the fact that juggernog is very far from the spawn area and you would waste alot of $ to get there

4.The wonder weapons -

VR11: The worst wonder weapon out of all the zombie maps...i think we all know that :lol:

Scavenger: Trust me thats my 3rd favorite wonder weapon :) but it doesnt really go good with this map do to fact that it is very hard not to hit George with it :x

5. Last but not least,it is very hard to get into a game with people that are actually good and dont act like a bunch of N00BZ always shooting George all the time :facepalm: :facepalm: (and also im not trying to say im the greatest zombie player ever but I've made it past round 20 on every zombie map except this one which was round 16.I dont even want to explain how we died because it makes me mad every time :x

Leave some feedback if you agree or not

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I agree with you partly, but have you ever tried playing Solo? It's much less annoying than playing with noobs. Although, getting to Juggernog is very easy for me. What I do is stay in the main room until round 5 or 6 and make a crawler I'd usually have 4000 - 5000 points on me. Then I would open up the power, then the ship with the MP40, then buy the MP40 and stay there for the next round. When I have enough for Juggernog I wait and make a crawler then buy it. On the other reasons I couldn't agree more with you, well besides 2, 3 and a little on 4.

My response to George being the most annoying thing in zombies: What about monkeys? they steal your perks, forcing you to get them again! George you can avoid, and all he does is make you move around more.

Also, with 2, I'm pretty sure they hit the same, but Idk for sure.

The rest I'll respect, but I don't necessarily agree with them.

Before i start i want to say plz dont troll or bash on me 4 this beacuase this my opinion ok ;)

3.The map is way too big and there are too many doors,which makes it take alot longer to get juggernog considering the fact that juggernog is very far from the spawn area and you would waste alot of $ to get there

4.The wonder weapons -

VR11: The worst wonder weapon out of all the zombie maps...i think we all know that :lol:

Scavenger: Trust me thats my 3rd favorite wonder weapon :) but it doesnt really go good with this map do to fact that it is very hard not to hit George with it :x

5. Last but not least,it is very hard to get into a game with people that are actually good and dont act like a bunch of N00BZ always shooting George all the time :facepalm: :facepalm: (and also im not trying to say im the greatest zombie player ever but I've made it past round 20 on every zombie map except this one which was round 16.I dont even want to explain how we died because it makes me mad every time :x

Im gonna try to help you:

George: Really not that hard to avoid. Bring him as far away from your area of operation as possible. When he shows up, if you can't handle him, run to another spot.

Zombies: Sounds like it might be connection to me. When I have a bad host I can't stab early on or the zombies double-hit me and down me.

Getting Jug: With 2 people, just stab the first 2 rounds. Then on round 3 start shooting a couple times in the head, then stabbing again. Round 4. Move to the MP40. I shot to the head/1 stab=140 points. Whoever has the most points opens the bottom door to power--because it's 1250--other guy gets the last door to the power. Round 5-6. Zombies are still pretty slow and die with several headshots. By round 5 or 6 you will have enough points to get jugg. Don't waste points on the box early on. It won't give you anything more efficient at killing zombies than the Mp40 and the 74u until like 15. I usually rock the 74u unpacked well into the 20's.

VR11. Absolutley designed for this map and a wonderful weapon to boot. One shot on George with VR--upgraded-- while he is in the water will make him go away. Also, after round 35 nothing kills the zombies very well, but the VR pack a punched allows you to shoot your teammate and give them instakill. So I strongly disagree with that claim.

Noobs: Your on a freakin' zombie forum! Find some friends homie!

Really? Just wow. I'm just tired of people complaining about zombie maps. If you can't get past 20 then you obviously don't know how the map works. COTD is one of my favourate zombie maps. It is so big and easy to survive solo or not. "Every" map anyone can survive into very high rounds. I'm not trying to flame. I'm just saying try to find stragegy and maybe some decent teammates before complaining about a map.

i got way past 20 , i can always play with you if u have 360. And if u got 2 other players. i have a mic, but i prefer not to use it cause its really fucking up, but i can perfectly hear you through the tv, and im a pretty badass zombie killer. so add me if u ever want to actually pass a far lvl for CoTD.

btw : all of your reasons for CoTD i cannot agree more. George is fking annoying, i hate wen im trying to stay in one place soloing while others run around, George always go for me. Vr-11 of course the worst, i prefer the stupid shrink gun in Shang. Yeah too many doors. It takes forever trying to get through the place for juggernog , im even trying to save money ! But of all the maps. Id say this map is cool for its size, able to run around, only thing that pisses me off is yes the zombies hit too fast , no wonder im going down easy sumtimes. and the stupid water pisses me off.

• Administrators

In all honesty (or at least from my perspective), COTD is one of the best zombie maps in the whole game. George isn't such a hassle if you know how to avoid him. Sure, hitting him causes all the zombies to go berserk, but if it's not much of a difference besides speed and agility.

The Wonder Weapons, on the other hand, aren't as great. The Scavenger is actually useful for taking down clusters of zombies (makes crawlers as well). As for the VR11, it's purposefully horribe due to it's use for the achievement. Upgraded, it becomes lethal, but it won't be very useful for surviving.

If you can't survive w/ Jug (even with crappy teammates), then it's best to choose a better strategy. Of course it's going to be harder, with zombies coming from practically everywhere. Just pace yourself, run loops, and you'll survive for quite a long time [Truth be told, COTD being a large and open map is actually a plus for surviving anyways].

4.The wonder weapons -

1. Kill George or just avoid him.

2. Zombies can "double swipe" in pretty much every map.

3. Juggernog is quite easy to get to if you have the right strategy, usually me and my friends get before round 5/6.

4. Don't get the V-R11 then.

5. Play with friends or go on teammate finder.

6. Stop complaining!

VR11. Absolutley designed for this map and a wonderful weapon to boot. One shot on George with VR--upgraded-- while he is in the water will make him go away. Also, after round 35 nothing kills the zombies very well, but the VR pack a punched allows you to shoot your teammate and give them instakill. So I strongly disagree with that claim.

Also remember it cools down george at any time when you shoot him which can be handy in intense moments.

Alright thanx 4 da feedback guys and can sumbody play with me on cotd im on ps3 and i do have an xbox but i only have shangri la-best map ever cuz i just got da 360 so can i get some help guys ;)

Yeah, I agree with you partly, but have you ever tried playing Solo? It's much less annoying than playing with noobs. Although, getting to Juggernog is very easy for me. What I do is stay in the main room until round 5 or 6 and make a crawler I'd usually have 4000 - 5000 points on me. Then I would open up the power, then the ship with the MP40, then buy the MP40 and stay there for the next round. When I have enough for Juggernog I wait and make a crawler then buy it. On the other reasons I couldn't agree more with you, well besides 2, 3 and a little on 4.

Why play solo if it doesnt even go on da leaderboards which it should :|

Really? Just wow. I'm just tired of people complaining about zombie maps. If you can't get past 20 then you obviously don't know how the map works. COTD is one of my favourate zombie maps. It is so big and easy to survive solo or not. "Every" map anyone can survive into very high rounds. I'm not trying to flame. I'm just saying try to find stragegy and maybe some decent teammates before complaining about a map.

Im not complaining im just pointing out sum problems i hav wit da map :facepalm:

The only thing that annoys me on this map is people leaving after they down :(

Got to round 24 yesterday and the host went down, I tried to get round to him but he died just as I arrived and he rage quit.. It's happened so many times and the leaderboard says round 19 is my highest..

4.The wonder weapons -

1. I personally like george, he makes you have to move instead of sitting still for 20 rounds

2. I also like zombies doing that, makes it more challanging, if you dont like it shoot long range get a m14 or dragunov to pop there heads faster so they don't hit you i don't know

3. thats why you buy 1 wall gun and nothing else but doors and its just 3 doors to the power, which means you can get it on by round 2, then go to the dinner part and open the door 1,000 then juggernaut 1,000.. total of 4,750 points not so much...

4. the VR-11 is not bad its quite useful, need it for the easter egg, can get rid of george in one hit, needs to be in water., makes team mates invincible!!!! and its also funny as hell to see those people you make with it run away like hell from the zombies, also like to make known i call the human i make with it Mr. Thomas..

also the scavanger is not a wonder weapon its a special weapon like crossbow and ballistic knife and for proof play cotd and get a vr-11 or ray gun they make a noise when getting it signifying that a wonder gun was taken from the box. when getting the scavanger it does not make said noise so it's not a wonder gun.. :ugeek:

5. if you don't like playing with randoms then go to the team mate finder here on the forum.. we can carry our own weight..

Im not complaining im just pointing out sum problems i hav wit da map :facepalm:

I try to be nice, but you are complaining and I don't appreciate facepalms that don't even have ground to stand on. You have a right to your opinion, but don't act like you can discount mine. Plus solo is too easy that's one of the reasons it should not be on the score boards in my opinion.

Go for the sickle first, you can get it by round 5 with 2 or 3 player. Stay at this area until round 8/9, then go for Juggs. By round 10 or 11 playing this way everyone can have 4 perks and PAPed M&S.

VR-11 - worst weapon ever? Try getting past round 40 without it. When a full HK PAPed may kill 10 zombies.

George - learn to kill him and he will help you out massively past level 30.

End of round get a crawler, kill George and kill the crawler ASAP. Wait until round ticks over before picking up perk and waffle and he won't be there for 2 whole rounds.

This gives you 180 guaranteed kills with Waffle.

30 - 33. Round zombs and kill with scav. If necessary lead them away from George.

34 - 38ish. Point whore or kill quickly. Either use an AK74u for some really long rounds but massive points or do the strat from 39 and above

39 and above. VR-11 upgraded and Scav upgraded / RPK / HK upgraded. Round zombies, player with VR-11 runs away, you run up to him with group behind, shoot the ground with scav and then he shoots you with VR011. 20 - 24 zombies each time. Without the VR-11 it would be almost impossible to get above 45.

George is super annoying I wish there was a setting before you start the where you can turn him off.

I got this map 6 days ago and played four co-op games with one person that was acctually good.

I could have played about 15 games but every time I join a game it says migrating host lobby closed which is very frustrating.

so if the map is hard .... it sucks? this is why people also hate 'FIVE' , I love these hard maps and hope they keep making zombie maps as hard as CotD, but the VR-11 was pretty useless unless you know how to use it right

Regards Yellow-card8

What are u talking about FIVE is easy and i dont think this maps sucks i meant to say its just very annoying