Best LMG?

Petja

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stoner by far! It's just...well...awesome :lol: . The only thing i don't like is that when i play with my friend and he kills someone with the Stoner63 he yells "OH MAH GAWD!!1!! YA JUST GOT STONED!!" and starts laughing his head off. Yeah he's not very bright :facepalm:

Edit: Post 123 :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, on zombies it is the Hk21, but on multiplayer it is obviously the M60 though I love the stoner too.

RPK and HK21 are ok...

Just but a grip on the m60 and youve got a powerful gun with great ammo and decent rate of fire.

the m60 is the slowest firing gun on black ops(except the semi-auto guns such as the M14, FAL and the pistols)

I agree, on zombies it is the Hk21, but on multiplayer it is obviously the M60 though I love the stoner too.

RPK and HK21 are ok...

Just but a grip on the m60 and youve got a powerful gun with great ammo and decent rate of fire.

the m60 is the slowest firing gun on black ops(except the semi-auto guns such as the M14, FAL and the pistols)

That is why I said decent rate of fire. Only thing to fix M60 would be to speed it up a bit.

Still it's power and range sorta make up for it.

• 3 weeks later...