If your into the zombies storyline PLEASE READ

Okay please no one rant about my name i get it, its stupid, But anyway

There is no Storyline here you guys, look at it this way:

Treyarch concentrated SOO much on the storyline in WAW, but than they realized that most people just like to get far in zombies and dont giva shit about the story line so they make little connections within the maps to make it so people can make theories and do the work for treyarch, ya see? i mean really Call of the dead had nothing to do with the storyline, they just had to make the map kuz the pic of it on der riese so they made it that you send the crew to Shangri la, and get the WunderWaffe, so people think its continueing from WAW, i mean if that Pic of COTD was never put up on the bulliten board on Der Riese than they wouldnt have made it they would simply have a radio, or a quote from someone sayingg how they got from Ascension to Shangri la, you do not have to agree, you do not have to freak out on me, dont give me wrong i love the WAW story line but i juts think they gave up :(

Nachet=31 - 2people

Verruckt=21 - Solo

Shi no Numa= 60 - Solo

Der riese= 39- 2 people

Kino= 48 - Solo

Ascension= 42- Solo

COTD= 31 - 2 people

Shangri La= PS3 -__-

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think CotD is important to the story line, thats where Richtofen got the golden rod, there are radios around the map confirming full name of peter and showing us that there is a gun that can turn zombies back into humans (VR11)

I do agree a little treyarch dont care as much on the story line as they did with Der Riese

But i dont agree on how you say they had to make the map because of the picture in Der Riese. Im 100% sure they made it because US the FANS asked for it. Also in the trailer the guy talks about how they read feedback from Der Riese.There was 3 pictures of different zombie maps in Der Riese Paris,CotD and KDT. I remember no one asking or even posting anything about the picture of KDT. What i think they did they picked the map that was not asked for as much.

No offense OP but fail

Every map has something to do with the story in 1 way or another, even NDU and Five, some maps have huge things to do with the story, others have minor clues, BUT ALL have something to do with the story one way or another

No offense OP but fail

Every map has something to do with the story in 1 way or another, even NDU and Five, some maps have huge things to do with the story, others have minor clues, BUT ALL have something to do with the story one way or another

Gota disagree with you Dub; just for once :lol: OP has a good point, the community have hijacked zombies since DR. The community itself was and is being jacked by some Fu%$ing unscruplious individuals. I guess Treyarch decided the best course of action there after was to give them what they expected.