"BEWARE THE WRATH OF THE DRAGONS FIRE"

anyone ever notice that the gongs seem to have certain writings round the edged of them, certain illuminate writings?

well i did and after doing a bit of work in the way of decrypting it i started to notice some odd words cropping up, "dragon" "beware" "fire" "wrath"

so i started to decode more and found that repeated round the edge of the gongs there is the sentences "BEWARE THE WRATH OF THE DRAGONS FIRE"

what does this mean, is it some thing o do with the achievement, or some thing else?

I honestly don't know but there you go, another Easter egg hidden in Shangri-la.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the olympia is pack a punched it fires dragons breath. Maybe you have to shoot the gongs with it, did the gongs actually have anything to do with the big easter egg? i havent checked

i shot all the gongs multiple times with the Hades and nothing happened

When I did the Easter Egg four times with Strwrsbob, LiamFTWinter, and Dave, we were looking for ways to continue it. We were talking about the gongs and someone brought up the fact that writing on them says what you stated it does.

I have no idea what it means. But I'm sure there is more to this map than meets the eye.

Dragons = Naga Dragons = Dragons with WATER coming from their mouths.

Maybe we have to either not turn the 'power' on, or turn the water off/create a fire.

I'm sure this is the first step in a chain of threads about this, and be jove I hope it culminates in us finding something.

- Waffles

Regarding the 'Naga Dragons'... There are two dragons with water coming out of their mouths at the spawn... We may be on to something...

When I did the Easter Egg four times with Strwrsbob, LiamFTWinter, and Dave, we were looking for ways to continue it. We were talking about the gongs and someone brought up the fact that writing on them says what you stated it does.

I have no idea what it means. But I'm sure there is more to this map than meets the eye.

Dragons = Naga Dragons = Dragons with WATER coming from their mouths.

Maybe we have to either not turn the 'power' on, or turn the water off/create a fire.

I'm sure this is the first step in a chain of threads about this, and be jove I hope it culminates in us finding something.

- Waffles

i have to admit those dragons popped straight into my head

but another thing i thought of was the sight on the shrink ray but apparently that is a seprent :(

The great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world— he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

:lol:

This fits with videos I've posted about Demons being Aliens or Extradimensional Beings...

Crazy.

Regards Alpha.

Could this possibly have to do with all 3 (napalm zombies, the power and the water dragons)?

The power; do the napalm zombies only appear once the power has been turned on? I'm still not too familiar with Shangri La, so this may be untrue.

Naga Dragons (still unsure of the jump from dragons to naga dragons in the post, if someone would clear that up i'd love it); taking the napalm zombies through the water dragons' water (or the waterfall, waterslide, water in general) decreases its health to that of a normal zombie.

This all really ties to the napalm zombies a lot, also i'm unsure why they'd phrase it as a warning but hey, that's my two cents.

nXeoNkmtVJs

Right I'm officially freak out now...

The brotherhood of the snake, The brotherhood of the Dragon are one in the same.

What got to me was the title:

The Illuminati Deception 05/13 - Brotherhood of the Snake

I was born on 13/05/1981, decades later I chose Alpha13Snake as a random handle.

Years after that this clip just pops into my life. What are the chances of this happening?

Synchronicity is scary.

Regards Alpha.

• 2 weeks later...

nXeoNkmtVJs

Right I'm officially freak out now...

The brotherhood of the snake, The brotherhood of the Dragon are one in the same.

What got to me was the title:

The Illuminati Deception 05/13 - Brotherhood of the Snake

I was born on 13/05/1981, decades later I chose Alpha13Snake as a random handle.

Years after that this clip just pops into my life. What are the chances of this happening?

Synchronicity is scary.

Regards Alpha.

holy sh*t man

• 6 months later...

I believe these gongs originate from Tibet. So I think we should look in the direction of Chinese mythology in order to understand this message.

Photo of gong in Sim, Wat Xieng Thong, Luang Phrabang, Laos.

http://downtheroad.org/Asia/Photo/a2Laos_Pictures/4Luang_Phrabang_Monks_Wats_Mekong.htm

Old buddhistic Gong, used to call the monks to the temple . From Laos

http://www.123rf.com/photo_3111926_old-buddhistic-gong-used-to-call-the-monks-to-the-temple--from-laos.html

this Buddhist Gong is actually in Thailand

I believe these gongs originate from Tibet. So I think we should look in the direction of Chinese mythology in order to understand this message.

Photo of gong in Sim, Wat Xieng Thong, Luang Phrabang, Laos.

http://downtheroad.org/Asia/Photo/a2Laos_Pictures/4Luang_Phrabang_Monks_Wats_Mekong.htm

Old buddhistic Gong, used to call the monks to the temple . From Laos

http://www.123rf.com/photo_3111926_old-buddhistic-gong-used-to-call-the-monks-to-the-temple--from-laos.html

this Buddhist Gong is actually in Thailand

wow, nice find on the gongs

if it is of any use this writing is also on the doors leading under ground on shargri-la