Monkey Question

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way to get a perk from a drop, is when the original drop is Max Ammo. You have 1 second to kill the monkey once it picks the max ammo up. If done right, you will get a perk. I recommend using a Ray gun if you are tying for this. If not, don't bother.

The only way to get a perk from a drop, is when the original drop is Max Ammo. You have 1 second to kill the monkey once it picks the max ammo up. If done right, you will get a perk. I recommend using a Ray gun if you are tying for this. If not, don't bother.

What?

is this true?

1 second to kill the monkey to get a perk?

or

does the perk bottle end up in the rotation of power-ups?

Sounds like it ends up in the rotation but spins too quick for us to really notice when dealing with zombies around you...So far based on my research, this is legit. IF you happen to get a MAX AMMO! let a monkey take it and if you kill the monkey within 1 second of it running away than it should give you a random PERK bottle.

Again, appears to be legit...I shall pay close attention next time. Besides, I do NOT let monkeys steal my ammo because due to Napalm Zombies I need all the ammo I can get. Same with friends.

But again, I'll attempt to visually see if this is true or not

Sounds like it ends up in the rotation but spins too quick for us to really notice when dealing with zombies around you...So far based on my research, this is legit. IF you happen to get a MAX AMMO! let a monkey take it and if you kill the monkey within 1 second of it running away than it should give you a random PERK bottle.

Again, appears to be legit...I shall pay close attention next time. Besides, I do NOT let monkeys steal my ammo because due to Napalm Zombies I need all the ammo I can get. Same with friends.

But again, I'll attempt to visually see if this is true or not

you actually don't have to waste any ammo on the napalm zombies, all you have to do is run up to it, knife it then run away, it explodes and if you have juggs, you wont go down because of it.

I have never actually seen the perk bottle appear, but i suppose it is possible you just have to have really good timing and a ray gun