So... Any good character quotes in Shangri La?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tank getting Deadshot Daquiri: Uh this is cool and all but I already get headshots

Tank kicking shrunk zombies: Eat size 13

Tank getting good weapon: Alright zombies time to meet your maker...The first maker, not Rictofen

Tank getting Ray gun: Ray, how ya been buddy. i've been traveling through time and kicking ass

Tank getting spikemore kill: Spikes are way better than clay

Nikolai pack-a-punching: Some day we will teleport to vodka factory

Nikolai getting a rifle: one shot of vodka, one zombie headshot. Repeat until drunk.

Nikolai on minecart: Oh stay down vodka, for the love of the motherland stay down

Nikolai getting bad weapon: I didn't even want to kill zombies today anyway

Takeo on water slide: FOR HONOOOOOOR!!!!!!

Richtofen after step of easter egg: Oh they keep dying in such creative ways.

Nikolai when hes out of ammo: "Ammo for vodka, anyone?... good." might have gotten it wrong, but this is my favorite lol

This points to getting a Perk Bottle from the monkeys when a Max Ammo is dropped.

:facepalm: no, its when hes out of ammo, and he likes vodka, and he says he wants to trade it, nothing to do with the perk drop

Nikolai when hes out of ammo: "Ammo for vodka, anyone?... good." might have gotten it wrong, but this is my favorite lol

This points to getting a Perk Bottle from the monkeys when a Max Ammo is dropped.

:facepalm: no, its when hes out of ammo, and he likes vodka, and he says he wants to trade it, nothing to do with the perk drop

it actually could be about the perk drop

The way he's saying it, he's saying he wants to get Vodka for trading ammo. Therefore, pointing towards the Perk Bottle.

"I have been wearing same pair of underwear for two years now! Oh, and power's out." -Nikolai

"Good! Now I can be lazy sniper for once!" -Nikolai (getting sniper rifle from box)

"I have water in my dark place!" -Takeo (after using gyser)

"Okay, that's slightly annoying." -Dempsey (going through mud pits) lol the way he says it is funny...

"We got a Flamer on the way!" -Demspey (napalm zombie spawning)

:D

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Shangri-La/Quotes