Have you found the MP40 in Shangri-La?

I'm sad they removed it... I loved that gun so much :D But they could get rid of something else and put it back..... M16 is worthless...MP40 would be the perfect replacement.

M16 useless? You obviously are not smart enough to comprehend why its so close to the sickle/Bowie in almost every level. Its hands down my fav combo atm especially in Shang Ri La. .... I always buy the bowie first in any map and pair it with a m16. Burst, knife, burst, knife, works all the way till the high teens.

IMHO the pm63 is useless... Besides if you think of it the wall guns are not balanced. They give you the same choices with one always being the better of the two. M16 is a toss up since its the only gun of its type on the map. We need a stoner to pair the m16 but keep it with a low clip size high power rate.

I just don't agree with the semi-automatic thing. If they had made it full auto considering military m16's have full auto, then yeah i would use it. but i dont agree with semi auto. just not my thing.

M16 is a 3-round burst shot in order to save ammunition. A semi automatic weapon is the FN FAL or M14. Lets be proper here

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 74u is beastly. Just saying.

"the ak74 is wack"

It kicks ass! Easy to access, high rate of fire, very little jitter, and powerful. Beastly wallgun!

- Waffles :D

[brains] for that.

I dunno why people don't see that the ak-74u is a fucking beast. and if it costs 1 or 1.2, uhm, .... 200 points dude...

cause it runs out of ammo to soon and its so far away

depending on the map and style, I prefer M16 with a raygun/wunderweapon. Get flopper and use the special to clear the way in front of you, the M16 when there's a group behind you. With the skullcrusher, you can use the grenade launcher. I believe it might be the only wall gun you can pack a punch and actually make back the 4.5k it costs for ammo