The grey fuse box in the alley

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found an fuse box that is identical from the outside in the multiplayer map Zoo. Looked in the cover and all there is a hand print (not bloody) and the name Joe Kool. I'll have to double check the one at kino to make sure, but that's probably all it is. Nothing significant, unfortunately.

i wonder who joe kool is? maybe hes the person who put in the fuse box or someone else i have no idea hmmm makes you think

Joe cool is a 'character' that snoopy (from peanuts fame) acts as. It could also be a reference to Joe Montana (less likely though). 'Joe cool' is also seen as a reference to a person that remains calm in tough situations. This could possibly be a recurring EE for players to remind them to remain calm in the never ending horde of zombies.

• 2 weeks later...

i wonder who joe kool is? maybe hes the person who put in the fuse box or someone else i have no idea hmmm makes you think

Joe cool is a 'character' that snoopy (from peanuts fame) acts as. It could also be a reference to Joe Montana (less likely though). 'Joe cool' is also seen as a reference to a person that remains calm in tough situations. This could possibly be a recurring EE for players to remind them to remain calm in the never ending horde of zombies.

huh thx