Has anyone done this?

If you have a team of 4 people who haven't done the CotD Easter Egg, will Richtofen say something different if he gets the Focus Stone? Because from what I've read, if you haven't done the Easter Egg on CotD, Richtofen doesn't have the Golden Rod. If this has been posted before, I apologize. Good luck my Codz Comrades. I love you all and I love this site. This place is the true Shambala. (A bit off topic...)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Na. I played with a friend who didn't even have the Escalation map pack. And he was Richtofen. He still had the golden rod icon at the bottom of his screen. When we did the Easter Egg, we let him receive the stone because he was Richtofen. He says the same quote he does everytime you get the focusing stone : "I control them ALL!!"

And are you sure you didnt have the golden rod in your inventory? I mean its real tiny; you could have overlooked it.

Na. I played with a friend who didn't even have the Escalation map pack. And he was Richtofen. He still had the golden rod icon at the bottom of his screen. When we did the Easter Egg, we let him receive the stone because he was Richtofen. He says the same quote he does everytime you get the focusing stone : "I control them ALL!!"

And are you sure you didnt have the golden rod in your inventory? I mean its real tiny; you could have overlooked it.

I have done the CotD EE and the S-L EE with Richtofen, and I did have the Golden Rod, but I wasn't sure if all 4 people never doing the CotD EE would make a difference. But thanks for clarifying!

I have done the CotD EE and the S-L EE with Richtofen, and I did have the Golden Rod, but I wasn't sure if all 4 people never doing the CotD EE would make a difference. But thanks for clarifying!

I played Shangri-La as Richtofen, but I didn't have the golden rod, I've only played as him in Solo and not online. Also, I didn't do the EE on CotD.

wait wait wait u played on call of the dead as richtofen ? HACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean whats the point ? u would be locked in a safe for the whole game.

Lol, I knew someone would say something. I just didn't expect it to be Richtofen himself. I assume you understand that I meant I did the Easter Egg on Call of the Dead as 1 of the 4 actors and did the Shangri-La Easter Egg as you?

Ja it was just a joke. i have no clue how u would do any of the steps in the easter egg from the safe. unless of course some one sneaked in a copy of black ops into the safe and than downloaded the DLC and than played the map. thus making it a game within a game within a game. IT IS LIKE INCEPTION BUT VIDEO GAME STYLE.

but ya more on topic it does not matter if u did the call of the dead easter egg or not. because that would mean if u got map pack 3 but u did not get map pack 2 and than got map pack 4 u would only have the focus stone and no golden rod. or some thing like that.