Weird Alien-Like things?

Go down the ice slide. Right when you get out into the open, immediately turn right. There's this Space Ship Looking thing on the ground. When you interact with it... oh gawd.

IT MADE A SOUND. I found another. IT MADE A DIFFERENT SOUND. And I found ANOTHER. You can already guess what happened.

So what is this? Signs of Aliens connected to Zombies? o_o

I'll be honest, I was a little creeped out by this when I heard the noise... Lol I called my friend over and we looked at it as if we were thinking, "AMAZING..." cause we've never seen it before.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's called a foghorn and had nothing to do with aliens. Sailors would use the horns to clear fog and see better. They're in the map for the easter egg

REALLY??? Sailors used fog horns to clear fog and see better? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Fog horns were and are not used to clear fog and see better. Besides if you wanted to clear fog you would need a heat source or an insanely massive fan. Fog horns are used to alert other vessels in the area that there is something in front of them. It is used for announcing your presence, and in the case of CoTD it is used to alert the sub that you are completing the easter egg.

I'm trying REALLY HARD here not to flame you for making this thread, but it's taking EVERYTHING I've got!!! Look man, Call of the Dead has been out since the beginning of May and EVERYTHING has been found out. I'm sorry if I sound like a dick but I wanna find out NEW things. Ugg, those are just fog horns bro. They have to do with the co-op easter egg. Don't take what I'm saying too seriously cuz I'm kinda drunk right now but try to look around on this site before you post a thread about something. I really am sorry for being a dick but I thought this was gonna be something new.

mind you he is on PS3... so stop the flaming.

What does this mean? Lol

And I'm serious that I don't know about the steps, all I know is that you go to the door, get this piece, give it to them, then throw grenades at the red flashy stuff but that's it.

Seriously?!

Dude, you must be at least a bit smart to know they are fog horns for the easter egg

he's on ps3 and it was probably his first time playing.. how was he supposed to know they were for the easter egg... hell i didnt know what they were for at first... so instead of saying he needs to be smart to know what its for.. just kindly say "those are fog horns and are used in the easter egg"..

Seriously?!

Dude, you must be at least a bit smart to know they are fog horns for the easter egg

he's on ps3 and it was probably his first time playing.. how was he supposed to know they were for the easter egg... hell i didnt know what they were for at first... so instead of saying he needs to be smart to know what its for.. just kindly say "those are fog horns and are used in the easter egg"..

Actually it wasn't my first time, I never noticed them until now. Probably since I'm always trying to run away I guess.

Seriously?!

Actually it wasn't my first time, I never noticed them until now. Probably since I'm always trying to run away I guess.

oh well

v3rhQc666Sg

I'm trying REALLY HARD here not to flame you for making this thread, but it's taking EVERYTHING I've got!!! Look man, Call of the Dead has been out since the beginning of May and EVERYTHING has been found out. I'm sorry if I sound like a dick but I wanna find out NEW things. Ugg, those are just fog horns bro. They have to do with the co-op easter egg. Don't take what I'm saying too seriously cuz I'm kinda drunk right now but try to look around on this site before you post a thread about something. I really am sorry for being a dick but I thought this was gonna be something new.

Even if he didint just get the map its still pretty hard to explain what it looks and sounds like with just text, so if he found some guide for the easter egg it would still be pretty confusing.

• 3 weeks later...