"Space Race' Trophy

DaPikmin

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need help with this trophy, I get so close to having it done on Solo, but I never can. Could 1 other person help me out with this? I'll make sure you get the trophy too.

PSN ID: DaPikmin

Refresh my memory, is that the one where you pack a punch a weapon prior to round 8?

I need help with this trophy, I get so close to having it done on Solo, but I never can. Could 1 other person help me out with this? I'll make sure you get the trophy too.

Refresh my memory, is that the one where you pack a punch a weapon prior to round 8?

Yes. I need someone to buy all the doors and such, then after that I can Pack a Punch.

Yes. I need someone to buy all the doors and such, then after that I can Pack a Punch.

My SN is my PSN send me an invite and I will give you a hand. I already have it so no worries about the reciprocation...Well actually I am looking to get the scavenger achievement by killing 10 zombies from over 100 ft away. If you have CoTD let me know. Either way i will lend a hand if you need it.

My SN is my PSN send me an invite and I will give you a hand. I already have it so no worries about the reciprocation...Well actually I am looking to get the scavenger achievement by killing 10 zombies from over 100 ft away. If you have CoTD let me know. Either way i will lend a hand if you need it.

I don't know what a SN is... o_o

And I do have CotD, but I don't understand how to get that trophy, cause I did it before and I didn't get credit.

Theres a good video on youtube of a dude getting the space race trophy, you can do it in solo easy.

As for the CotD scavenger trophy, run a rape train in front of the lighthouse. Throw a well cooked grenade in the group so that most of them are crawlers. Get up on the ship by the power switch, and just shoot 'em. Easy on solo.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Im looking for the thropy too :) so if youre so glad to give me a hand add me my psn is : JulesFH if you need some call of the dead thropies too ill be there ;)) see ya in the game .. if you add me give some description from where you are =) thanks

Hey Guys,

Im looking for the thropy too :) so if youre so glad to give me a hand add me my psn is : JulesFH if you need some call of the dead thropies too ill be there ;)) see ya in the game .. if you add me give some description from where you are =) thanks

I can help. I got this trophy easily on Split-screen, so I'll have no trouble doing it again. BTW I don't use a mic, so if you let me play, then I'll get most, if not all the points at first until I buy all the doors.

i love that trophy, we did it for three ppl the other night whilst on a mini-egg hunt. we had it done by round 5 twice and 6 once. shame i'm xbox, cos i'd help out. just wait in the lobby for three friendly randoms if you have no luck here, but i'm sure you will, it only takes about an hour to do it 4 times, then you and three others can take turns! our rule is, all players only buy a gun from first room as backup, the space racer buys no doors, then no one can buy any perks, weapons or box until the rocket goes off !!

good luck :!:

• 1 month later...

attempting this with others is a chore, especially when you lose one of your 7 rounds if someone kills the crawlers early or god forbid hits a nuke.

try it solo,

- if in the first three rounds you haven't received the usual ammo drop, 2x points, you may want to restart. not mandatory at all but its encouraging to get that head start early on.

- ride your pistol and knife as far as you can without getting dropped. when that simply failed to remain an option i grabbed the ak and rode that out until round 8.

lastly, perks... ignore them for the time being. at the onset of round 7, if you have the coin make like a squirrel and go nuts. quickrevive and phd could be lifesavers.

XXXO-

steve

Best to go with no perks. No point in buying Quick Revive, if you go down then it's still early rounds so may as well start over. This is my reasoning behind not bothering to buy Quick Revive straight away like most players do.

The extra 500 points that you waste on Quick Revive could make all the difference. 2500 for Jugg will make a HUGE difference.

Besides it's pretty easy to go with no perks on Ascension solo anyways ;)

I don't know what a SN is... o_o

And I do have CotD, but I don't understand how to get that trophy, cause I did it before and I didn't get credit.

pretty sure "sn" stands for "site name" so his psn tag should be the same as his name here on codz? that's the case for myself and half the guys on here.

i hope that's helpfull. i got to say i've been helped and helped many others get the space race. best done with four ppl, we did it four times in a row, each time by round 5, once by round 4!!!! shame i'm an ex boxer . . (xboxer)

This thread actually inspired me. Thank you. After I read it and someone else also asked me how to get this achievement best, I got the idea to make a video guide how to do it easily . But I realized: The hardcore thing is

Challenge: Pap a Gun in Ascension solo in Round 5.

Its really hard, cause its also depending on luck with power ups (2x must appear when you can make nice use of it / nuke at end of round). After some tries, I finally managed to do it :) I'll upload the video this night.