Japanese symbols in Shangri La

TeeRs

I am a member but I haven't been on much because of school and I don't have the time to find it so whether or not there is a thread on this or not I am going to post this.

I don't have any screenshots to show you but in the room with the stamin-up there are some crates with japanese symbols- I dont know what they mean but here is the importance- shangri la is supposed to be in china but there are japanese symbols. It could be a major find or it could be insignificant. All I know is those symbols are definately not Chinese. Furthermore the first symbol on the left looks like the japanese symbol for "Fire."

Anyway if you have screenshots to add to this or perhaps can connect this to something please discuss. I just want the truth like everyone else and try my best to get all the information on the table.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Japan and China share a common ancestry. (Not to state the obvious they kinda look alike), but I digress. The Kanji symbol for 'fire' (As seen numerous times in the Anime Naruto) is all but the same symbol for the Chinese 'Fire'. As seen below...

Japanese

Chinese

On a separate note Shangri-La is not in China. However it is close. Legends say that it is either in the Himalayan Mountains in Nepal, the Kun Lun Mountains in Tibet, or the Hunza Valley in Northern Pakistan. Whichever place you believe that is might be is entirely up to you... I believe that Shangri-La exists in a mystical plane known only as XBOX-360 (well at least for another few weeks, until PS3 users get to have at it.)

can someone post a picture because i can write chinese so i may be able to decipher, is it possibly ammo or something, plus remeber when Japan invaded China and stuff?

When Japan invaded china? Did it go something like this?

Yay little dog syndrome.

Shangri-La is not in China. Did you all forget who Tibet is?

Shangri-La is in the Himalayas...

1939 Japanese Expedition To Tibet Link.

Japan may not have invaded Tibet, but China did. ;)

I've been saying for a while that the Chinese my have a strong interest in the area for the 115 deposits that are there.

I have even said that Japan didn't have time to take the Shi No Numa meteorite from the Sumatra Swamps, after Japan left the area I believe it fell into the hands of the Chinese.

Regards Alpha.

Shangri-La is not in China. Did you all forget who Tibet is?

Shangri-La is in the Himalayas...

1939 Japanese Expedition To Tibet Link.

Japan may not have invaded Tibet, but China did. ;)

I've been saying for a while that the Chinese my have a strong interest in the area for the 115 deposits that are there.

I have even said that Japan didn't have time to take the Shi No Numa meteorite from the Sumatra Swamps, after Japan left the area I believe it feel into the hands of the Chinese.

Regards Alpha.

You are correct Alpha, I also mentioned this in my previous post in this thread. I mentioned that I was in Tibet (well technically one of two places I knew that it could be and added the Northern Pakistan one after looking around at it).

Nice link though. informative

Well Japan and China share a common ancestry. (Not to state the obvious they kinda look alike), but I digress. The Kanji symbol for 'fire' (As seen numerous times in the Anime Naruto) is all but the same symbol for the Chinese 'Fire'. As seen below...

Japanese

Chinese

On a separate note Shangri-La is not in China. However it is close. Legends say that it is either in the Himalayan Mountains in Nepal, the Kun Lun Mountains in Tibet, or the Hunza Valley in Northern Pakistan. Whichever place you believe that is might be is entirely up to you... I believe that Shangri-La exists in a mystical plane known only as XBOX-360 (well at least for another few weeks, until PS3 users get to have at it.)

Alright :) cool- I see your point. Thanks for clarifying- and the XBOX 360 joke was hilarious- about 4 friends and I laughed at it...ahhh I love this site.