Wtf is with brock & Gary doin in shangri la??!!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brock went to find the gateway to argatha.. when they got there gary got suspicious thinking they weren't alone.. they found carvings, that were the buttons in the main room, and activated the eclipse and then zombies came... they ran into a nearby crypt and got trapped.. gary dies and soon would brock.. before death came to him he made one last recording and then.. dead batterys and following a dead brock.... the start of the easter egg changes there fate...

this should show you a bit of what happened to them during the easter egg...

FWw7GwjF0Ow

after getting the focusing stone there is one more radio that say's stuff about the stone and richtofen and then there "quest" starts all over again, which is why your able to do the easter egg again... I think the easter egg isn't over until you do it the four times it gives you

also I see your new here.. welcome.. :)

ye i am,but ive been reading this stuff up.... so dam interesting with every1s theories..... plus, i think that brock & gary have somethin else to do with all this zombie mess.... maybe some1 sent them there, cover up story was just looking for a temple, while the hands behind it wanted something from there... altho we do not know the time, i have a feeling that it wasnt back in the 40's.... etc

Looking for ash and misty.....sorry been waiting to say it since release day

(im so easily amused its scary)

Haha I've been saying this since I first heard their names. Maybe in the next DLC we'll get to play as Brock and Gary... and maybe Ash and Misty too :P

Lol, new weapon, Pokeballs. And new types of monkey bomb type things... You probably know what I'm thinking...

Monkey bombs will now be known as...

mankey bombs

Possible new weapons?

Pokeball-bomb

Votorb orb of death

New perks machines?

the pik-a-punch (turns every gun electric like wunderwaffe)

Goes thousands of these but you get the idea, damn if only there was a FPS pokemon game...

I don't think pressing the buttons in the starting room causes the eclipse, I think there just happened to be an eclipse when Brock and Gary got trapped. I think pressing the buttons just transports you through time, to just after they got trapped, and the eclipse is still happening.

i think something is going to happen to brock& gary, since it wasnt eclipse mode when they first got there, and then when u finish the easter egg, they disappear wen eclipse mode is on..... and thats kindaa weird to me... whicch is why i think somethin is gonna happen...

plus, its obvious Dr.R is up to something, every map must have something that he wants... like how on CotD he has golden rod... etc etc