Has anyone tried NO-CLIPPING out of Shangri-la?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hacking is kind of frowned upon at CoDz, we like to find stuff the old fashioned way not by no-clipping.

I don't think treyarch are a fan of no-clipping either, so putting things outside of the map for us to find wouldn't be something they would probably do, but who knows? :D

Welcome to the forum by the way! :D

Well...Treyarch LOVES putting things outside the map tbh....well mainly in Verruckt.

The MG in the fountain, the zombie warning sign, the helmets with all the guns.

Oh and the sign way outside of SNN.

Exactly! oh- btw...if you no-clip to the meteor in SNN, your character turns dizzy, and the screen keeps flashing red...as if being exposed to high amounts of 115...pretty cool.

Hacking is kind of frowned upon at CoDz, we like to find stuff the old fashioned way not by no-clipping.

I don't think treyarch are a fan of no-clipping either, so putting things outside of the map for us to find wouldn't be something they would probably do, but who knows? :D

Uhhhhh so much stuff has been found by no clipping in almost every zombie map, things that are impossible to see without doing it.

Uhhhhh so much stuff has been found by no clipping in almost every zombie map, things that are impossible to see without doing it.

Again, Thank you. things supporting this are the SNN meteor occurrences, and the items that don't move inside the flytrap.

If I'm correct, in black ops, they purposely tried to remove console commands in zombies at launch, they obviously did that for a reason.

If I'm correct, in black ops, they purposely tried to remove console commands in zombies at launch, they obviously did that for a reason.

Well, if they don't like no-clip then they shouldn't make it the only way to see some things. I mean like half the stuff on Five is literally impossible to without no-clip/cartoon mode because it is so dark. They hid a lot on Kino on impossible spots. Illuminati eyes and 115 note in books. radio on top of Berlin wall tower(honestly, nobody could have found that without no-clip), the shandelier radio, all the stuff they hid in the secret rooms you teleport to and have 5 seconds to look around in. They put stuff there because they know there will be no-clippers.