shangri-la AFTER Ascension

ok i was playing a minute ago and hard depsey say: russian cosmodomes, cold dark rooms, and now this.

i forget the exact saying but that part stood out like a nuclear explosion on the horizon

my only concern is the outfits, i mean shouldnt richofen be a spaceman, or did he get changed in the dark room.

another thing is how they got to both COTD and SL

although if you look at the COTD door closely you can see that it has the russian symbol on it. so it could mean that the russians took all the teleporters and stashed them away. one at ascension one at COTD

onto SL i thought that teleporters could only send you to a pad,or mainframe

thoughts anyone?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to tell yous call of the dead is set well after anythign the crew will do, as it is set in 2013/2017

ascention took place in the cold war era, while shangrila takes place either after or before it, but time travel messes it up.

O RLY wheres my scar-h then

Where's the proof that CotD was set in 2013?

CotD either takes place in the 60's/70's, like Zombieofthedead said, or in our time (2011), since the stars make so many references to TV shows from this decade, like when Rooker says "HA, so you're learnin' somethin' about Lost are ya?"

Plus, when Trejo gets revived, he's said a line something like "Shit, I haven't taken a hit like that since the 70's".

So IMO opinion, in terms of the actual time period, CotD takes place here, in 2011. The reason we don't have all those crazy modern weapons is cause A) Infinity Ward handles modern day CoD and B) The setting of CotD is essentially a crashed group 935 ship, or whatever group Richtofen's affiliated with at the time of all those radio diaries.

hm, so looks like richtofen and the crew teleported from somewhere to call of the deads ship prison, then through the call of the dead easter egg to shangri la...

so they can travel BACK through time or is shangri la in the present...

im confused :?