wunderwaffe DG2

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you do have a point there. I believe that Shangri-La is after Shi no numa though, because Takeo quotes the landers when he's using the water thing

yeah but a couple of the guys in ascension quote that they keep forgetting to update their facebook page.

and tank's ever present beg to treyarch for a new objective. some of the quotes have caused me to really doubt some of the quotes relevance to the storyline

Yeah you do have a point there. I believe that Shangri-La is after Shi no numa though, because Takeo quotes the landers when he's using the water thing

yeah but a couple of the guys in ascension quote that they keep forgetting to update their facebook page.

and tank's ever present beg to treyarch for a new objective. some of the quotes have caused me to really doubt some of the quotes relevance to the storyline

To add on your point. Dempsey breaks the fourth wall many times. Simply by talking to you, the player:

"Hey player! Drop the chips and grab me some ammo!" -Kino

"Ugh we have same objective again, I'm getting tired of this, you know you guys NEVER give the community what they want!" - Shangri-La

"Hey player, you got about 20 seconds before I show up in your living room and have a few words with you...or until I say another out of ammo line...get the picture yet!?" - Shangri - La

"If I run outa ammo I'm kickin' your ass, player. Notice I didn't say shoot...cause I need FUCKIN' AMMO FOR THAT!" - Shangri-La

To add on your point. Dempsey breaks the fourth wall many times. Simply by talking to you, the player:

"Hey player! Drop the chips and grab me some ammo!" -Kino

"Ugh we have same objective again, I'm getting tired of this, you know you guys NEVER give the community what they want!" - Shangri-La

"Hey player, you got about 20 seconds before I show up in your living room and have a few words with you...or until I say another out of ammo line...get the picture yet!?" - Shangri - La

"If I run outa ammo I'm kickin' your ass, player. Notice I didn't say shoot...cause I need FUCKIN' AMMO FOR THAT!" - Shangri-La

exactly.

and thats where the song Pareidolia hits me lol. so may people look so deep into every little facet of zombies, when in a lot of cases, it means nothing of significance. its like the dude in the original trailer for this pack said that a lot of it is left up to the player themselves to decide, so there may not be any definitive answer as to what came before what, but you can make that connection and assumption for yourself :)