Pack-A-Punch Timer * Cosmic Silverback *

Something I noticed on day one, but haven't gotten around to sharing until now deals with the timer for pack-a-punch.

If you look closely at the timer you see a skull. It looks like a Cosmic Silverback skull to me. If you don't know the Cosmic Silverback is the boss zombie on Dead Ops Arcade. His main level where you fight him off is jungle themed and looks very similar to Shangri-La.

Thoughts?

cstimer.png39911350.png

shang.png

I also put together a video so you can see the skull better.

u9n2y-mxuGg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are Gorilla skulls:

Compared to the ones on the Shrine & the one on the Pap timer:

The one on the Pap timer for Shangri-La is not Human, Ape or Monkey:

I believe whole heartedly that it is of Alien origin.

It is said that long ago Aliens much like the typical Greys, came to Earth and began experiments on the Great Apes, they spliced their Dna with that of the Ape's to create a slave race for these Aliens.

There could have been two very different types of hybrids. Firstly the Hybrid that retained most of the Apes qualities = Humans.

Then there would be the Hybrid that retained the Alien races qualities.

I believe the skull we are seeing on the timer is the Alien Hybrid, you can clearly see the difference between the timer skull & the Ape skull on the shrine. The skull also doesn't match the Alien skull. So is it the missing link between the two?

I agree the setting is same as Dead ops & that requires further investigation.

But I'm doubting the Silverback is in Shangri-La, although I do think he should feature as a boss in normal zombies at some point, Fighting them on a moon base would be Epic.

Also Mr.Rofls found this on Hazard:

It is the same as the one on the Shrine.

Which I now believe is a Chimpanzee skull:

Regards Alpha.

Just have one thing to clarify:

The skull on the alter is not, I repeat NOT an alien skull. it is a cranial deformation, once used by many Eastern tribes. The tribal young's heads are molded into a elongated shape.

These tribes are commonly used in alien theories as they do this so as to embody their Gods. Some believe that these 'Gods' were in fact aliens with elongated heads.

Yes, but why do those people bind their Skulls? Because they worship Aliens with elongated Skulls. See Indiana Jones & and the kingdom of the crystal skull, for this exact quote.

Mutt says God doesn't look like those skulls. Indy says it all depends on who your god is.

Also can you post some images of these eastern tribes as I'm looking but can't find anything in the East only in Africa & South America so far.

Regards Alpha.

I agree the one on the alter seems to have a human likeness, especially like The Guest said, they used to tie rope or what have you around their heads to create that effect. Something like this is mention in the newest Indiana Jones.

The one on the PaP timer is definitely an Ape, too big for a chimp or monkey, so gorilla aka cosmic silverbackish resemblance.

The skull on the alter is not, I repeat NOT an alien skull. it is a cranial deformation, once used by many Eastern tribes. The tribal young's heads are molded into a elongated shape.

These tribes are commonly used in alien theories as they do this so as to embody their Gods. Some believe that these 'Gods' were in fact aliens with elongated heads.

Thank you Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls :lol: Almost a direct quote.

At the end of the main EE when you grab the meteor, the skulls look like the crystal ones from Indiana Jones. Definitely gotta be alien skulls... And how did you get that perspective in DOA (the round 5 is complete one)?

EDIT: Didn't know people posted it's not an alien skull, but this is my opinion.

I started to look more into the Cosmic Silverback theory, and I found this.

For the loading screen on Shangri La, you can see text at the bottom left corner. Sometimes it has hints, sometimes it has tips, and whatever else. Now one time I was playing and this text showed up: "The Cosmic Silverback has Siblings" or something like brothers or such.. Now this makes me believe the skulls might in fact be alien skulls, but then again maybe in fact Gorilla skulls. Or maybe the monkeys that steal perks are the Silverback's brothers.

Now back on the alien theory: We found lots of information from WAW, and also from Hangar 18 (Map) that was completely relevant to aliens, and Area 51. I'm not completely sure, but what if the alien skulls has something to do with Area 51, or Hangar 18. I will look further into this.

Lastly I would like to mention that in WAW we believed that Map Pack 4 would be sometype of Area 51 map, or Hangar 18/ Now this makes up a new theory; Based on the Easter Egg information found in Black Ops compared to WAW, the story's do not completely match up. Assuming the next installment to the WAW EE continuation will be Map Pack 4, maybe there are 2 stories in Nazi Zombies. I think that Map Pack 4 (If it is released) will be the continuation to the WAW story, and the Richtofen story. This is just at theory though :P

Thank you Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls :lol: Almost a direct quote.

:lol: :roll: I will tell you that this was completely coincidental. My point still stands though.

We could work well together.

Keep me in the loop. I'll continue looking up these 'Ancient Aliens'.

There was actually a documentary called "Ancient Aliens" or something similar.

It gives a lot of information on how there could have been aliens in the past, and an explanation to religion and many artifacts that point towards aliens having been here before. Supposedly, the human race encountered aliens and thought of them as Gods, like Alpha mentioned. They worshipped them because of their abilities, to fly, and etc. When people saw these aliens they were either transformed into a human-form or the people interpreted them as angels, or super-beings with a human form. That could explain why you see depictions of angels and etc. There are supposedly also some ancient places with depictions of aliens... I forgot where though. Then they talk about hybrids, transportation, stories, etc. It's a really interesting documentary! I believe I saw it on the History channel before... I hope I helped with this a bit! (Sorry for the long paragraph)

We could work well together.

Keep me in the loop. I'll continue looking up these 'Ancient Aliens'.

There was actually a documentary called "Ancient Aliens" or something similar.

It gives a lot of information on how there could have been aliens in the past, and an explanation to religion and many artifacts that point towards aliens having been here before. Supposedly, the human race encountered aliens and thought of them as Gods, like Alpha mentioned. They worshipped them because of their abilities, to fly, and etc. When people saw these aliens they were either transformed into a human-form or the people interpreted them as angels, or super-beings with a human form. That could explain why you see depictions of angels and etc. There are supposedly also some ancient places with depictions of aliens... I forgot where though. Then they talk about hybrids, transportation, stories, etc. It's a really interesting documentary! I believe I saw it on the History channel before... I hope I helped with this a bit! (Sorry for the long paragraph)

I was actually watching ancient aliens the other night and it was on the huge complex stone structures that humans apparently built and there was something about the humans having to lift 100 ton stones to build temples, monuments, ect. Then i thought about Shangri la and how there are huge rock buildings and huge stone structures and the alien or ape skulls and the aliens could have build that.Aliens may have built Shangri la.

I think we need to keep in mind that the PaP timer is only stone carving, not an actual skull. Therefore differences in the teeth and eyebrow shape could have been made to make them look more imposing.

I personally agree with Carbon, that they are ape skulls but with a little bit poetic liscence to make them look more mean and scary.