Stop Talking About the Easter Egg

30 out of 40 of the topics on page 1 of this board are all about the Easter Egg. Anyone that actually makes a topic regarding the actual gameplay itself gets no more than 5 replies. Easter Eggs used to be little things that the developers would put in just for fun to see if anyone would notice it. However, this game now seems to have been turned into some sort of Drake's Fortune/Tomb Raider style game, and I don't mean in terms of the theme, but from trying to solve mysteries and such. Is there anyone else on this forum like me, that actually just likes the game for what it is and doesn't actually have a damn about the stupid EE?

P.S. I think there should be a sub-forum specifically for discussing the EE, rather that having the whole board spammed with numerous topics regarding the same thing.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

30 out of 40 of the topics on page 1 of this board are all about the Easter Egg. Anyone that actually makes a topic regarding the actual gameplay itself gets no more than 5 replies. Easter Eggs used to be little things that the developers would put in just for fun to see if anyone would notice it. However, this game now seems to have been turned into some sort of Drake's Fortune/Tomb Raider style game, and I don't mean in terms of the theme, but from trying to solve mysteries and such. Is there anyone else on this forum like me, that actually just likes the game for what it is and doesn't actually have a damn about the stupid EE?

P.S. I think there should be a sub-forum specifically for discussing the EE, rather that having the whole board spammed with numerous topics regarding the same thing.

i only get like this after the EE.

you may be on the wrong forum friend. about 97% of people are this site care A LOT about the easter eggs. we are still on the high from the easter egg. it will die down in a few weeks. if u want to talk more about game play i recommended u check out the "general zombie discussion" u can talk more about game play on there. hopes this helps u a bit.

I made this site on the foundation of easter egg discussion and discovery. I made awesome theories a few years ago and I wanted help with them as well as a desire to share this with the community and increase awareness and interest. This site is built off easter eggs. They are not just easter eggs, they help us understand the backstory for zombies, IE timeline, background, characters, etc... there is so much more to zombies than just killing them for high rounds.