Polishing the WAW Easter Egg (Peter)

John

Well I am here polishing the old Easter Egg in WAW.

I think that not many people know about the entire WAW story, and if you don't please check it on youtube.

Well in Der Riese, you can see this hanging man.

Many People thought that this man's name was Peter. it is NOT. This is Teddy.

The reason I know for sure that this is not Peter is that, in Shi No Numa, the radio transistion has the address for Peter ______. There is a hanging man above the spawn, that you can see and this is most definatly Peter. I'm not going to focus so much on that matter, I am focusing on the hanging man on Der Riese. The Man/Woman's name is Teddy. Teddy was part of the group 935 or the group mentioned in the first radio found in Der Riese. Group 935 was a secret NAZI organization made to create super soldiers, and super weapons. The group was sworn to secrecy, and was killed if anything was leaked. When Richtofen killed Dr.Maxis and Samantha, Teddy somehow knew. He knew all about the secret things Maxis and Richtofen were creating, and Richtofen knew he couldn't let him get away.

When the Nova 6 leak spread, only few survived. The reason I know this is because in one of the radios, you hear screaming and panicking and a siren saying "Please Evacuate. This is NOT a drill."

Teddy escaped to Verruckt, and pieces of his body started coming off one by one (LOL I mean like when he went to Verruckt his arm was attacked and ripped off by a zombie.) That is why there is an Arm hanging from the power switch. Also if you look on Der Riese you can see in one of the boilers an arm (Must be done in UFO mode).

Finally; the good part. On the wall across from the 3rd mainframe there is writing on the wall that says.

"Teddy is a liar"

Now the rest is just a theory, but putting all the facts together it makes perfect sense. Richtofen knew that Teddy knew what Maxis and him were doing. He also knew that Richtofen killed Maxis and Sam. Richtofen then hung Teddy in Der Riese. The only thing that disproves me is the writing next to Quick revive that says "Maxis' office" and then into that door is the body. The wrong thing about that, is Maxis and Samantha were locked in the teleporter and killed through there. And lastly if you view the hanging body, in UFO mode the rest of his/her body is gone. This could be laziness by 3arc, but then again if you go close it looks like the other half is limbs. I think this was done on purpose

This took me quite a while, so please read it! Thanks 8)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice theory and all, but do you have any proof that the guys name is Teddy? Because doesnt "Teddy is a Liar" refer to the Teddy Bear? Why would Teddy be lyeing anyways?

Sorry if Im being harsh :? I just have alot of questions! Other than that, nice theory!

people also say that the T is sort of screwed up, so t also looks like "eddy is a liar, AKA edward richtofen.

Looking back on your guy's ideas I also went back to Nach Der untoten and found the same type of text writing on the spawn door. It also has the highly controversial 'Help' or 'Hell' text that we never quite understood. Maybe Samantha really was in Nacht der Untoten? Also I think I made a mistake as well :lol: That would make lots of sense since Edward makes up lies about the Teleporter, and how he knows everything. Lastly, isn't it weird that little children tend to add 'ys' at the end of someone's name?

EX:

Ed(ddy)ward