Cassic maps on iPhone!

3arc announced that the classic maps are coming to the iPhone.

Call of Duty Zombies returns with vengeance on the iPhone/iPod Touch! Version 1.5.0 includes all four World at War Zombies maps. Nacht der Untoten, Verrückt, Shi No Numa, and the all-new fan favorite Der Riese are now fully playable with a single purchase. From now to July 7th, the App Store is offering the whole package for $1.99.

Maybe this is good news for the remaining people playing BO for the consoles that did not get the hardened or prestige editions originally...Or maybe not. Here's hoping!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

i dont know how realy working the Androids operation systems but i am wondering if is it possible to play on Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY?(psphone) i am realy thinkink to get this phone i know that mincraft is on it and couple of other games

I have it. im actually on it now. if youre in usa I say wait for a month or 2. for some reason we drew the short straw and now we are behind in getting games. but if youre anywhere else I say go for it now.