New character in next map determined?

So some of us think that Richtoffen will be the antagonist or branch off from the rest of the gang in the next map pack.

Well, obviously then, we need a fourth character.

Does anybody seem to remember a Mexican that Richtoffen was experimenting on? Maybe he didnt actually die? And like Takeo says when looking at the blank portrait in Kino "Perhaps what once was, is no more, but shall be again!" Maybe he's dead but has become revived (By quick revive lol, jk). I guess we'll have to wait to find out.

I'm a [brains] whore, [brains] please?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd put my money on it being Brock.

He, excluding the easter egg, has had nothing to do with the story line, unlike the other easter egg characters, Gersch (insanity from Sam) and the Gang in CotD. If he is just there for little reason, what's the point of have a name, rough background, and even individual voice, all for a one map character.

My guess, after Richtofen goes mad with his new "invincability," the rest of the gang escapes him by heading back once more in time, to meet Brock. Gary, his assistant, is dead. Brock decides that he may as well join them, as they helped save his life.

Richtofen invades Area 51 for is technology and also it's supply of 115. Using key things gained from previous encounters (the golden rod, the focusing stone, possibly aether) he creates a weapon like the VR-11 that, instead of turning them into cowering humans, turns them into zombie slaves.

Tank, Takeo, Nikolia, and Brock show up a tad to late, with the whole facility overun by zombies. Richtofen has slighly become zombinated himself, and attacks them on occasion. They use the Winter's Howl, Ray Gun, Gersch Device, and a new American Wonder Weapon to take back Area 51.

Wow, I really went off topic there. :lol:

And if it is not Brock as the new character, it will probably be one of the fallowing:

- Dr. Maxis (Not Dead?)

- Gary (If he's still alive)

- Random Area 51 Worker (Pentagon Thief?)

- Gersch (Brough back to life from "Brain Saver" machine in the Hanger 18 map?)

- Nixon, JFK, Castro, McNamara, Trejo, Rooker, Englund, SMG, or Romero?

- Completley out of the blue random character

- Future Richtofen trying to stop current Richtofen from ruining the future

- Past Richtofen stolen to help defeat current Richtofen

But, Brock makes perfect sense to me as a character. They even made him a stereotype (British) just like all the others! Jokes ensured! "Sorry old chap, look's like there won't be any tea time for you!" Hell, he could even be built like Richtofen, tall and skinny.

RavensFTW you sir ar a genius, the only thing I would say is that Richtofen could combine the golden rod and the focusing stone to create a scepter of some sort and be the new boss like George romaro with his hammer also how do you know the new map is going to be area 51

Regards charlierobertbint

Oh and I missed out he would controll the zombies with the scepter which could be destroyed or taken as an Easter egg also sorry for going off topic this is my first post

So some of us think that Richtoffen will be the antagonist or branch off from the rest of the gang in the next map pack.

Well, obviously then, we need a fourth character.

Does anybody seem to remember a Mexican that Richtoffen was experimenting on? Maybe he didnt actually die? And like Takeo says when looking at the blank portrait in Kino "Perhaps what once was, is no more, but shall be again!" Maybe he's dead but has become revived (By quick revive lol, jk). I guess we'll have to wait to find out.

I'm a [brains] whore, [brains] please?

dont ask for brains.