New Character & Double Plot Theory for DLC4!

Since people have complete the Shangri La EE, they have began to think that Richtofen could be the antagonist in the next map.

If he is then we need a new character. :D

So lets start at Kino...

There is a blanked out portrait next to the 4 characters own. One of Takeos quotes is :

"Perhaps what once was, is no more, but shall be again!"

We can begin to relate this to Brock, who is the explorer in the Shangri La radios. He supposedly dies in the first radio you find, however, when you do the EE you go back in time, free him and save him.

Double Ending

Now onto my double ending theory... ;)

With Richtofen (possibly) being the antagonist/hero there are two ways the story can go.

When Richtofen get's the Focusing Stone on Shangri La, he says something along the lines of :

"Ohh vunderwaffe, I now control them all!"

This is where it splits.

Good

Richtofen can now go back in time and change what is going to occur. He can stop the zombie outbreak and able to control them like the Reich wanted.

Evil

He gets greedy with all the power and decides to use the zombies as his own personal army and betray Tank, Nikolai and Takeo.

Thanks for reading, please post your theories on the above! :D

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if he does use it like Germany wanted then the allies would be defeated and Nazis would rule the world so not exactly good is it.

That is "Good" to him. :lol:

Also he could stop the experiments he did on Takeo, Nikolai and Tank. Letting them go back to their "normal" lives.

Even if he does use it like Germany wanted then the allies would be defeated and Nazis would rule the world so not exactly good is it.

That is "Good" to him. :lol:

Also he could stop the experiments he did on Takeo, Nikolai and Tank. Letting them go back to their "normal" lives.

Technically, they're both good to him. :D

But I doubt Richtofen would stop the tests on Tank, Nikolai, and Takeo. He seems to view them as his only friends, even though they may not consider him a friend. And unless he is trying to sabotage 935, he most likely wouldn't stop the tests on the 3, because they would know too much and most likely inform their governments. Just saying. :)

That's a pretty good theory, I didn't really think about that, although if he takes the "Good" ( :D )choice and not the "Evil" choice ( :twisted: ) wouldn't history react accordingly to the change and I'm guessing the zombie storyline would change and you'd probably take on new maps, enemies, wonder weapons, perks, power ups, etc.

Seems your all forgetting richtofen has been the antagonist since the start, why is it people have only just started to realize this?

He was never the antagonist, kind of Anti-hero since he was a protagonist with the 3 others, but sorta evil. It's pretty obvious that Richtofen was going to betray them eventually, though.

i think we are going into a back to the future thing because if Brock is that missing portrait then he is dead but since the crew saves him he might re-appear but he has to have dissapeared in the first place so Brock probably went back in time and died. i know it's confusing lol

I'm pretty sure it's Gary that was killed in the first radio. Also, they all seem to be regaining their memory back as Takeo is already planning to take Richtofen out as evidence with this quote: "Richtofen, his evil is great. But not as great as what we fight today. One day, when the time is right I will make him pay for what he has done!".

Dempsey also seems to be regaining his memory in Shangri-La: "Alright zombies, it's time to meet your maker...well the first maker...not Richtofen." This quote suggests that Dempsey has regained a large portion of his memory back as he knows Richtofen played a part in creating the freak bags.

Lastly, Nikolai is suspicious towards Richtofen in Shangri-La after he PaP's. I can't find the exact quote, but I heard it today. Something about not trusting Richtofen and finding him suspicious.

With this, it appears that our three characters are starting to regain (or have already regained) their memory back. Now.. I think something big is going to happen in the next map pack.

--

If Richtofen is no longer a player character, than maybe you'll play as.. Dr Maxis!? I'm just throwing this out there. Maybe by a bizarre turn of events, Maxis is somehow alive and groups up with our three heroes to prevent Richtofen from controlling the world. Maybe he is the empty portrait in Kino der Toten.

..IDK!

you know,maybe Richtofen doesnt actually care about ghe Third Reich and the Nazis, they are just his gateway to getting all that he wants. Its like using them as an excuse to do his crazy work and also a place for him to get resources. clever bastard he is.

Pretty much. In his bio, it says that he thought the Nazis were too "moral" for his liking, but he joined to be a torturer.

The last radio you find after completing the EE, Brock finds the altar with the focusing stone. When he picks it up it puts him back in time to the very beginning.

REMEMBER, there wasn't a very big influence of Sam in this map. The zombies only awoken becuase they activated the eclipse.

Could that mean the people who worked/lived at Shangri La have a way of keeping them under control? :shock:

Actually, there is a 4th player we have yet to see. There were two undercover American agents in 935: Peter and H.Yena. We confirmed Peter is dead in Shi No Numa, but what of Yena? Well... On Kino there are 6 portraits: our heroes (for now), blank portrait one (H.Yena?), and blank portrait on the ground (Peter). I don't like my iPhone.. This is all theory.

• Administrators

Sorry if this was said, but your OP is incorrect. Brock was never ever dead, Gary died, not Brock.

True, but most likely he was going to die.

I agree that he was, but he didn't, so the portrait can't be him.

Since people have complete the Shangri La EE, they have began to think that Richtofen could be the antagonist in the next map.

If he is then we need a new character. :D

So lets start at Kino...

There is a blanked out portrait next to the 4 characters own. One of Takeos quotes is :

"Perhaps what once was, is no more, but shall be again!"

We can begin to relate this to Brock, who is the explorer in the Shangri La radios. He supposedly dies in the first radio you find, however, when you do the EE you go back in time, free him and save him.

Double Ending

Now onto my double ending theory... ;)

With Richtofen (possibly) being the antagonist/hero there are two ways the story can go.

When Richtofen get's the Focusing Stone on Shangri La, he says something along the lines of :

"Ohh vunderwaffe, I now control them all!"

This is where it splits.

Good

Richtofen can now go back in time and change what is going to occur. He can stop the zombie outbreak and able to control them like the Reich wanted.

Evil

He gets greedy with all the power and decides to use the zombies as his own personal army and betray Tank, Nikolai and Takeo.

Thanks for reading, please post your theories on the above! :D

i had made i simiar post like this about 2 weeks ago search next time :D