Camping Spots / Strategies

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For solo, all I do is run a circle around the whole map usually starting around spawn on one side of the bamboo spikes. They make great buncher-uppers haha

I've also seen a video of someone (MrJohnBasedow?) running a circle in the room that the water slide runs out into. And heard of people running circles at the bottom of the water-fall. That's about all I've heard/seen. I'm sure guides will be out soon, if not already. Hope this helps!!

some good 4 person camps:

At the top of the slide two watching the mud room one watching the window and one watching the trail going towards the waterfall. When you get backed up go down the slide and run forward into the water jet and you get to your next camp...

...By the mine cart one watching the window in the hut and the others covering the front.

bottom of the bridge two watching towards the mud room one watching the window by the PaP stone and the other covering the alcove with the window.

If you don't open the door by the AK74 that room can be held for a while and has the escape route to the mine cart as well.

Most of these spots can be covered with 3 very good people. Hope that helps.

I also have one that is worth sharing cause i got to round 33 twice with this strategy

For 2 ppl:

The starting-area that we choose every round was the bridge. both covering both entrances of the bridge. When you don't have the best weapons yet you need to leave a crawler and pray that both people get ray guns and 1 person the shrink gun.

If there is a flaming zombie coming, shoot it with the shrink gun. so if the flaming zombie is coming from the side where the person DOES NOT got a shrink gun, you simply swap sides and give 'em hell.

When you have rayguns and 1 person shrink gun you can stay at this place untill round 23-24.

From then you need to run every round when you get overcrowded. You run downwards to the waterfall and go in the caves. You run all the way to the other side (Still turning around and shooting from time to time) and take the mine cart back to the waterfall. Then you will run to the bridge and the circle will start over again.

AVOID USING THE MUD ROOM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, this can be a game-ender

When you need ammo you can try to, when you get a powerupp, make it an ammo powerup by shooting the monkeys that grab them. This works the best when it's near the end of the round and not a lot of zombies are coming.

We use this strategy cause it's the quickest way to play the game. if you keep running around the map you don't shoot a lot of zombies in an amount of time. When staying at the bridge, they will come for you with hunderds of 'em and you just kill them all.

PS: Monkey's are always VERY nice to have. + setting spikemores on the bridge also helps in your benefit.

Hope this helps.

^totally agree the bridge helps so much, although bowie knife and semtex are also a must.

I'm trying different methods/ rooms/ etc. Solo , the 74u is good in the beginning, ammo can be bought and usually the box is there. I try to get the mpl by round one, great for head shots

Keep the spawn area rebuilt, frag em, rebuild, drop down when shit hits the fan, semtex, then flush em,

run back to bridge, chill there for a bit.

Stil havent gotten the ray gun or shrink ray :\

Edit:

20 with 4, and 8 solo, lol the box hates me& juggs never want to be on the same side as the box

Forgot to put my rounds lol

A good technique is to camp in the room after the waterfall with the geyser. You will have to go to the power the other way though. It is a great spot because you can have one person covering the back window, and VERY RARELY a zombie will come from the geyser hole, and 3 people on the front, plus the water slows the zombies down, and geyser makes for good escape if swarmed

Like everyone else has been saying, the minecart and by the bright are the best. Another one I've heard is staying by the waterslide, 2 people watching the mud, 1 at the window, 1 at watching the other flank.

Just 2 spots that you should avoid as much as possible are the mud room+maze, obviously. And the waterfall, because water slows you a little and they literally spawn everywhere out of the water it's insane. It's ended several games for me.

What I do is use my knife and pistol until round 4, then I move out to the MPL watching the door to the cave next to the MPL until atleist 5000 pts +, then I open the cave and get the AK74u & play the box once if it's there but really I dont even play the box much cuz everyone always wants to rape it. Then I go up the geizer and run to the bridge area to earn enough points to goto the power, once I have the points I go back to the AK74u room and make my way to the power leaving the MP5 cave blocked, then I guard the water fall until I gotta go and I ride the slide down to AK74u room for ammo then ride geizer and run to the slide agin.

Also sometimes if it gets bad I will ride the mine cart. Seems to work well.

A good technique is to camp in the room after the waterfall with the geyser. You will have to go to the power the other way though. It is a great spot because you can have one person covering the back window, and VERY RARELY a zombie will come from the geyser hole, and 3 people on the front, plus the water slows the zombies down, and geyser makes for good escape if swarmed

I'm gonna try this, it sounds like a good strategy WITH the mine cart strategy.

How far have you made it on this strategy?

when is it too much? 25?-30?-35?

I do one online, First you need to have open the door from Spawn to the Waterfall. Second you SHOULD get either Juggernog or Speed Cola. There should be 2 people on the bridge facing the Mud Pit and shooting, The next Two people watch the Windows and The Tunnel you can usually go for that till About Round 15 - 20 Maybe even higher. But that is the Strat I would Prefer. ;)

With 4, We always camp the bridge. Two on window, And two on bridge. We all buy claymores with 3 at least obtaining the ray gun, And hopefully monkey's. I usually take window where the zombies jump down from the ledge, So I use a bowie knife with my guns. It doesn't matter if you open the door leading to the power at the bridge because the zombies will not come up to you unless you step foot in that tunnel; So don't go in there unless the team is getting overran and all else fails. You really need to trust your window partners because if someone can't keep their window in control, It will get bad very quickly.

This is my favorite technique and what I have found that works remotely well with 4 players. You have to have 4 players; Anything less will not last long.

I really like using the bottom of the bridge spot with 4 people. Makes it feel like I'm playing der reise all over again. We did one guy window, 2 guys watching cliff and window and one guy watching the other window. The guy watching bridge would use the jgb and never run in trouble.

I find the camping starts much more fun then the train and circle starts.

So far for solo I haven't discovered a fool-proof camping strategy, but in order to actually get set with some nice guns and Juggernog here's what I do:

First buy Quick Revive, of course. For round 1 I shoot zombies 7 times. Be sure to shoot their legs, they usually die otherwise. I try not to line up zombies when doing this because sometimes my aim is bad and I end up shooting some zombies less than 7 times or too many times. It's okay, these bullets aren't that helpful anyways. By mid-round 2 I usually end up out of ammo. I grab the M14. When using the M14, look at what round you're on. Subtract that round number by one, shoot the zombie that number of times, and then knife the zombie. So on round 4 you'd shoot 3 times and then knife. By the end of round 4 I usually have around 7000 points by doing this. During this process, repair barriers if you feel like it. It controls the numbers and gets you a few points. When round 5 starts, buy the door corresponding to the direction of the box. Check if you have Juggernog or Speed Cola just so you know that info for the future. Once I've bought that first door, I hold off at the door to the next room(this works whether you're going in the room with the mine cart or the bridge room). Once I feel like I may become overwhelmed soon, I go ahead and buy the door. Next, hit the box once and trade in your M1911 for the box weapon. Did you get something crappy like a crossbow, M72 Law, or G11? I usually do too, it doesn't matter, don't waste anymore points. Try to hold off before buying the next door until you feel overwhelmed. Then use it. Then buy the next right away. During this whole process be sure to be shooting up zombies ever so often. I typically have around 5000 points by the time I reach the power on solo. Hit both switches, sometimes I forget to. There might be too many zombies so camp in the power room until you get their numbers down. Sometimes I buy the Bowie Knife first, sometimes I buy Juggernog first. Check your points and decide which would be the true best decision. Then, if you decide to get the Bowie Knife it's in the power room(which you should be in), use it to death, since it becomes a 2-hit kill starting at round 10. Next, Juggernog. Hopefully it was on the path you took to the power, but if not it isn't a big deal. Go to Jugg, whether that means going back to near the first door you bought, where it will be, or going to the first room, buying the door in that room you haven't bought, and going through to grab it. Build up a few more points and then hit the box and throw out your M14, and if the other gun has low or no ammo you could consider replacing it. I've made it to round 16 like this (I had 2 Quick Revives left, too, but I couldn't get Jugg in time after I died the first time).

But yeah, I like to camp around where I feel comfortable, I'm still trying things out and in solo it seems I can't yet find a decent, not narrow camping spot.

Random fact, last time I played solo I downed and when I got back and was on my way to Jugg I used The Fractalizer(upgraded baby-maker gun) on a Napalm zombie, but when I kicked it, it killed me. Needless to say I was shitting bricks.