A Strange Occurrence...

My team had been downed and where now dead. I was playing Takeo but for some reason I heard Richtofens voice, like he was stood next to me! :shock: I never heard what he said but I recognized the accent.

Could Richtofens MK (Mind Control) be starting to take effect? :o

Has this happened to anyone else?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah its a glitch that's all.

I can say this for a fact/ pure assurance that i know because on call of the dead when i am alive and my teams go down, i run the herd of zombies passed where they died and i can here cute little sarah michelle geller asking to be revived, yet shes already gone. :D

Actually this is not a glitch. If you play a game of Shangri-la and do the easter egg Richtofen says something but I think it depends on who gets the focusing stone. I was playing yesterday, I did the easter egg, my friend was Richtofen and he grabbed the stone, then when everyone died and the game said what round we survived, Richtofen said " It's all coming together now" then he laughed. If anyone doesn't believe me, try the easter egg and grab the stone with Richtofen, then when you die he says it.

Actually this is not a glitch. If you play a game of Shangri-la and do the easter egg Richtofen says something but I think it depends on who gets the focusing stone. I was playing yesterday, I did the easter egg, my friend was Richtofen and he grabbed the stone, then when everyone died and the game said what round we survived, Richtofen said " It's all coming together now" then he laughed. If anyone doesn't believe me, try the easter egg and grab the stone with Richtofen, then when you die he says it.

did only you hear him say that and who were you