Other easter eggs?

Undead

Well I've just about browsed this forum in all sorts of directions with nothing related to the big easter egg or the song. So, is there any other smaller easter eggs, messages, etc that are in the map that anyone has found yet?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, this is what i hate about these big easter eggs Treyarch puts in, they dont seem to put in anything else, like in Der Riese it was full of little secrets and cool little plot developing things that would take us months to find, and then they started making these big easter eggs, where most of the time you need 4 players and it takes 3-4 days to work out :\ /endrant

There are some items on the map that seem suspicious. One that catches my eyes are the bricks in 2 windows, the bricks stick out of the wall slightly and are completely different colours to the rest of the bricks in the wall, they also randomise in colour.

Other than that I'm not sure what else there is apart from the stuff mentioned above.

There is some other e eggs that add question than answer them.

There is lots of the containers from kino throughout the under ground,

There is a pile of dead pigs on a mine cart,

A load of body bags about,

Bits of the lunar Lander In debris you have to clear

But one intresting thing is what I belive to be the birth place of the napalm zombies,

If you look down one if the mine shafts you see a bunch if burning body bags, what if 115 reacted with these burning body's and created the napalm zombies

If you look down one if the mine shafts you see a bunch if burning body bags, what if 115 reacted with these burning body's and created the napalm zombies

Sounds very plausible, I've been wondering about the back story for these new "species" of zombie, and why they are different to the others, just need to work out the shriekers now.