Theres two possibilitys for Richtofen in the next map...

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the next map will have the third and final peice to what richtofen is making. It seems like it will have a strong connection to alien technology considering the alien skull on richtofens shrine and the golden rod linked to vrill.

I can imagine the future maps focusing on Tank, Nikolai and Takeo going to places Richtofen has previously been attempting to stop him, he'd probably leave radios behind and other easter eggs. Or with different characters altogether focusing on stopping Richtofen.

Not really, they have zero reason to go there. It's possible, but not obvious. If the other 3 want to stop Richtofen, going to Area 51 to find a weapon to stop him would make sense, otherwise I don't see it happening, Richtofen has everything he needs.

Area 51 could be the only place that contains what Richtofen needs to activate all of his objects or a perfect gateway to Aether. That would be a fitting end to the maps. A cutscene or something with Dempsey and the other two stopping him at the last minute upon realising what he's about to do.

Area 51 has been on the table for a while now and I think it'd be Black Ops' der riese, filled with secrets and badassery. Hanger 18 isn't good enough!

I'm going with A, guess it's time for the real zombie apocolypse, no just a small outbreak like the other maps.

@Risiiii You do realise that the last piece he needed was the focusing stone, right?

Yeah, I agree with you, but what should happen is that everyone from the zombies maps, like the 4 people, in Nacht, and Verruckt, then the people in "Five", Dead Ops Arcade, Call of the Dead, and of course the original crew, (probably excluding Rictofen though) should all unite and kill zombies together.

Technically Everyone in Natch Died. Verruckt everyone died except for one soldier. Tank Dempsey. Call of the Dead who knows wut happened to them. And they cant team up, i was thinking abt that idea too, but of course they cant. CoTD and Five is in the distant future. 1960s. The original team TRAVELED BACK in time after CoTD to shit idk wut time. So i wish they culd actually team up. but this how it wuld go in my head.

The idea wuld be like VERRUCKT. All the teams wuld be separated with 3 different groups. People from Five. CoTD. and Original BUT , Richtofen isnt with them . Its the new character Brock or whoever is the kid in the radios. since he knows abt zombies. So, think of it as a separate game. Each group is in a different part of the world. Idea from DER RIESE with the woods with the ENGland , FRANce, and GERmany. Five got teleported somehow into England, CoTD made their way to France, and of course, old team is back in Germany, where they face a similar facility Der Reise. They must all fight , kill, and survive in their maps, turning on the powers and teleporters. NOW note, For France , they will be in the Effil tower of course, teleporting. anyways. ( BTW: they will have cutscenes through out the game, making it more fun since its the FINAL map.) When they get to the teleporter, it will have a cutscene of a scientist talking about how they will all have to work together to fight off the zombies and each teleporter will bring them together to fight them off. So once u teleport. you will come together, at this point, you will fight in a map MUCH BIGGER than CoTD. New perks will be made. New zombies will be undead born, new wunder weapons will come in BUT , old ones will come back, now, they must fight this zombie horde, till they go to the FINAL boss. who Richtofen opens the AETHER, and unleashes Doctor Maxis. the boss of zombies. will the team succeed and defeat the undead zombies ? or will they fall under Richtofens control, and be under the Nazis control. or will they die.?

Tell me wut u think! xD