New member: 1Now1Evil5Mine

Hi! I'm a new member! I love all things zombies and have a great time playing the game. I find the backstory most intruiging. If anyone could point me in the right direction to some threads or something to find out more of the backstory from beggining to end, please tell me!

If anyone could aso tell me how to make signatures and attach pictures to my posts, I would be much olbiged! Thank you!! :mrgreen:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Hey! Welcome to the site! For some threads, you can try the Training Facility. There you will find Matuzz's beginners guide, and other things for people new to the backstory! The Research Facility is where you will mainly find me and other dedicated members where we dive into tons of information and work to find out the story. Then there's the Asylum, that's if you know all your stuff, people like AlphaSnake (greatest poster on the site EVER). If you need to know about your signature, it consists of BBCode, which you can find a guide to here. Then there is reputation points, if you like, agree, or appreciate a post, it's the green thumbs up in the top right corner of a post. It gives that person [brains] . Enjoy the site!

Hey! Welcome to the site! For some threads, you can try the Training Facility. There you will find Matuzz's beginners guide, and other things for people new to the backstory! The Research Facility is where you will mainly find me and other dedicated members where we dive into tons of information and work to find out the story. Then there's the Asylum, that's if you know all your stuff, people like AlphaSnake (greatest poster on the site EVER). If you need to know about your signature, it consists of BBCode, which you can find a guide to here. Then there is reputation points, if you like, agree, or appreciate a post, it's the green thumbs up in the top right corner of a post. It gives that person [brains] . Enjoy the site!

Thanks for your help! But once i get my BBcode setup, will it stay saved there for every message i send? And with adding the [brains] Give that person "brains" on their brains count next to their name? Thank for your help!