Shangri La Stupid Glitch!!!!!

So we were trying to do the easter egg and my friend keeping the crawlers goes down near the spawn. He Goes under the map. when we try to revive him he gets revived under the map. That screwed up the last step of the easteregg and we die. He was able to kill himself but 3arc needs to patch this asap. Thanks for your time to read this post.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same nonsense happened to me. We were on the LAST step. We gave the guy the dynamite on the pack-a-pack stairs. Then the water pushed us down and one of my teammates got stuck on the stairs!!!!! He couldn't move so he had to down himself and kill himself. The next round started and we died. Can you believe how pissed I was? 2 hours and 30 minutes spent on teh easter egg, and then we glitch and die. Really Treyarch?

This was 2 AM in the morning, in the spawn room, on the stairs of the pack a punch. I have to say this is the biggest fail in the entire zombie EE history.

And now its practically impossible for me to complete the egg because some omen or some omnipotent force causes us to die everytime. This almost caused me to quit zombies all together haha :(

You explained nothing.... Nothing at all.

Where did this happen? what did you guys do? Treayarch doesnt give a shit about u ahaha

Wow m8 there is no need to be a douchebag to people, specially in your first posts. You don't work at Treyarch to know if they care or not son.

kthxbai

It doesn't only happen on the easter eg i think. What happened is we were looking for the slabs to knife and he went down by the 3 crawlers he was watching. When we revived him he was unde the ground unable to move between PAP and quick revive. I hope they patch it cause it can be abused. We tried it out and basicly the person down there acts like a monkey bomb for the zombies. So we told him to kill himself caus ewe dont like to cheat to get to high rounds. :D

The same nonsense happened to me. We were on the LAST step. We gave the guy the dynamite on the pack-a-pack stairs. Then the water pushed us down and one of my teammates got stuck on the stairs!!!!! He couldn't move so he had to down himself and kill himself. The next round started and we died. Can you believe how pissed I was? 2 hours and 30 minutes spent on teh easter egg, and then we glitch and die. Really Treyarch?

This was 2 AM in the morning, in the spawn room, on the stairs of the pack a punch. I have to say this is the biggest fail in the entire zombie EE history.

And now its practically impossible for me to complete the egg because some omen or some omnipotent force causes us to die everytime. This almost caused me to quit zombies all together haha :(

sorry that you were on the last step. i was on the seventh step almost done with the rest of the gas pipes, suddenly one of the guys in the game lags out and we go foward in time, pissed me off. AND IT HAPPENED TWICE.

• 2 weeks later...

You explained nothing.... Nothing at all.

Where did this happen? what did you guys do? Treayarch doesnt give a shit about u ahaha

Wow m8 there is no need to be a douchebag to people, specially in your first posts. You don't work at Treyarch to know if they care or not son.

kthxbai

Thats douchey to you? the guy basically said... I got stuck on the EE last night... We all died....

The easter egg is 30 min or so with multiple parts to it. Its liek me saying... Hey I love this girl... she has eyebrows.

I don't have XBox so I don't have Shangri-La, but my friend brings his XBox over my place and we play it a lot. Almost EVERY SINGLE time we play, a glitch happens that is more annoying than anything. When we want to pack a punch our guns, the pressure stones you have to stand on freeze the game for about a minute each time. So when I or he stand on a pressure stone, the game freezes and when we get off the stone it freezes again until that animation is finished. This happens about 90% of the time with his copy of Shangri-La. I'm assuming it's only his though since I haven't heard about it from anybody else. It could also be his XBox overheating or something...but why only when we stand on the pressure stones? It's pretty annoying...he might have to download it again or something.