Bad grammar,sweet Pareidolia,and a link between S-L & Ascen.

!*!PLEASE READ!*!

I'm starting out with the link between Shangri- La and Ascension, as this is the least important.

So start a solo match on Ascension, and walk up to a zombie, and let it kill you. Oh, and be sure to have the music volume all the way up! So when it kills you listen to the music, what does it sound like? THE HIDDEN SONG ON SHANGRI- LA!!

And today I was listening to the easter egg song on Shangri-la, and I heard This quote

"...Their eyes are everywhere and see everything what do, They need me, and I need them, They see me, and I see them..."

So, as most of you know, this song was written in Sam's point of view, so why didn't she just say

"...Their eyes are every where and see everything I do..."

So who, when, or where is that "What"?

"..They need me, and I need them..."

We know Sam needs the crew for something...But what? Maybe we have to complete the easter egg to find out!

"...They see me, and I see them..."

Speaks for itslef

Alright, so a quick search of "Pareidolia" on Wikipedia, I found some pretty relevant stuff.

Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records played in reverse. The word comes from the Greek para- – "beside", "with", or "alongside"—meaning, in this context, something faulty or wrong (as in paraphasia, disordered speech) and eidōlon – "image"; the diminutive of eidos – "image", "form", "shape". Pareidolia is a type of apophenia.

"...psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records played in reverse..."

Has Sam had this the entire time? From the beginning? Does teleporting ring a bell? Seeing all of those random pictures? Remember Sam's face in the clouds in Ascension?

The Rorschach inkblot test uses pareidolia in an attempt to gain insight into a person's mental state. The Rorschach is a projective test, as it intentionally elicits the thoughts or feelings of respondent which are "projected" onto the ambiguous inkblot images. Projection in this instance is a form of "directed pareidolia" because the cards have been deliberately designed not to resemble anything in particular

"The Rorschach inkblot test uses pareidolia in an attempt to gain insight into a person's mental state..."

Could that be what Sam is trying to do, get into Richtofen's head?

Carl Sagan hypothesized that as a survival technique, human beings are "hard-wired" from birth to identify the human face. This allows people to use only minimal details to recognize faces from a distance and in poor visibility but can also lead them to interpret random images or patterns of light and shade as being faces. The evolutionary advantages of being able to identify friend from foe with split-second accuracy are numerous; prehistoric (and even modern) men and women who accidentally identify an enemy as a friend could face deadly consequences for this mistake. This is only one among many evolutionary pressures responsible for the development of the modern facial recognition capability of modern humans

As I said before, remember Sam's face in the clouds on Ascension? And hey, who knows? Maybe the zombies just see Mr.Dr.Prof.Richtofen as an enemy, when he was really trying to help them?

"...prehistoric (and even modern) men and women who accidentally identify an enemy as a friend could face deadly consequences for this mistake."

Maybe Sam thought Richtofen was the bad guy, when it was really her!

Any thoughts?

Wow, I realized I just made an AlphaSnake worthy post! :D

:evil: AND YOU GUYS BETTER LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS OR I'LL :evil:

:evil: RAISE :evil:

:evil: HELL UPON YOUR SOULS :evil:

LOL JK but please do! :lol:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*yawns* *rubs crust out of eyes* *actually wakes up* HOLY ****, a reply!!!!!!

Alright, so yeah, I was thinking like the same thing, but I was to lazy at the time

Well, maybe Richtofen wants to bring her and Dr. Maxis back from ether, so they can control the zombies together or something.... who knows... maybe we have to wait for the next map pack/ treyarch game!

The term in the song "Ride Wight knight unite my plight tonight" refures to the characters as wights, or a undead, ghoulish creature, because as they know only how to kill zombies, they too are no different from zombies. So she wants them to unite her plight. Her plight? Did you ever listen to "The One"?

!*!PLEASE READ!*!

I'm starting out with the link between Shangri- La and Ascension, as this is the least important.

So start a solo match on Ascension, and walk up to a zombie, and let it kill you. Oh, and be sure to have the music volume all the way up! So when it kills you listen to the music, what does it sound like? THE HIDDEN SONG ON SHANGRI- LA!!

And today I was listening to the easter egg song on Shangri-la, and I heard This quote

"...Their eyes are everywhere and see everything what do, They need me, and I need them, They see me, and I see them..."

So, as most of you know, this song was written in Sam's point of view, so why didn't she just say

We know Sam needs the crew for something...But what? Maybe we have to complete the easter egg to find out!

Speaks for itslef

Alright, so a quick search of "Pareidolia" on Wikipedia, I found some pretty relevant stuff.

Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records played in reverse. The word comes from the Greek para- – "beside", "with", or "alongside"—meaning, in this context, something faulty or wrong (as in paraphasia, disordered speech) and eidōlon – "image"; the diminutive of eidos – "image", "form", "shape". Pareidolia is a type of apophenia.

"...psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records played in reverse..."

Has Sam had this the entire time? From the beginning? Does teleporting ring a bell? Seeing all of those random pictures? Remember Sam's face in the clouds in Ascension?

The Rorschach inkblot test uses pareidolia in an attempt to gain insight into a person's mental state. The Rorschach is a projective test, as it intentionally elicits the thoughts or feelings of respondent which are "projected" onto the ambiguous inkblot images. Projection in this instance is a form of "directed pareidolia" because the cards have been deliberately designed not to resemble anything in particular

"The Rorschach inkblot test uses pareidolia in an attempt to gain insight into a person's mental state..."

Carl Sagan hypothesized that as a survival technique, human beings are "hard-wired" from birth to identify the human face. This allows people to use only minimal details to recognize faces from a distance and in poor visibility but can also lead them to interpret random images or patterns of light and shade as being faces. The evolutionary advantages of being able to identify friend from foe with split-second accuracy are numerous; prehistoric (and even modern) men and women who accidentally identify an enemy as a friend could face deadly consequences for this mistake. This is only one among many evolutionary pressures responsible for the development of the modern facial recognition capability of modern humans

As I said before, remember Sam's face in the clouds on Ascension? And hey, who knows? Maybe the zombies just see Mr.Dr.Prof.Richtofen as an enemy, when he was really trying to help them?

"...prehistoric (and even modern) men and women who accidentally identify an enemy as a friend could face deadly consequences for this mistake."

Any thoughts?

THIS SONG IS ABOUT RICHTOFEN

!*!PLEASE READ!*!

Speaks for itslef

Any thoughts?

THIS SONG IS ABOUT RICHTOFEN

But how come it's always like "They this" and "They that" not "He this" and "He that"? ;)

Sorry dude, but i gotta agree with this dude

The term in the song "Ride Wight knight unite my plight tonight" refures to the characters as wights, or a undead, ghoulish creature, because as they know only how to kill zombies, they too are no different from zombies. So she wants them to unite her plight. Her plight? Did you ever listen to "The One"?

^^He has teh FACTS!