Shrine thing is rictofen grave?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a second, I remember somebody (maybe TacInsert but idk) say something about 2 Richtofens... maybe one died and the other one is the one we play as. I don't know if there really was 2 Richtofens or what but somebody posted about it and that instantly came to mind. If the shrine is actually a grave, it's a bit small for one but not out of the question.

Wait a second, I remember somebody (maybe TacInsert but idk) say something about 2 Richtofens... maybe one died and the other one is the one we play as. I don't know if there really was 2 Richtofens or what but somebody posted about it and that instantly came to mind. If the shrine is actually a grave, it's a bit small for one but not out of the question.

Maybe there are two Richtofens and the second one is the blank picture on Kino?

Mind=Blown.

... no one ever saw that coming. But really, that could be right.

All this there is two Richtofens thing is because some one saw richtofen in the trailer in the down section shooting zombies while "richtofen" was riding the minecart. But actually it was dempsey in the cart because 3arc edited the video.

Ive got a theory just now.....

Maybe the normal "time" in the map is actually the future and when you activate the eclipse you go back to the present like the anniversary of Der Riese....

Then that grave is Richtofen's if it is a grave and he died via the zombies. so when you get the stone he has the ability to control the zombies thus changing the future thus making himself no die! HAHA

Or maybe the grave thingy is a tribute to the zombies "Master" which is ricktofen who made himself their god? HAHA!

I dont know just looking for some Aussies to play this easter egg with.....

:D :shock:

Ive got a theory just now.....

Maybe the normal "time" in the map is actually the future and when you activate the eclipse you go back to the present like the anniversary of Der Riese....

Then that grave is Richtofen's if it is a grave and he died via the zombies. so when you get the stone he has the ability to control the zombies thus changing the future thus making himself no die! HAHA

Or maybe the grave thingy is a tribute to the zombies "Master" which is ricktofen who made himself their god? HAHA!

I dont know just looking for some Aussies to play this easter egg with.....

:D :shock:

Im aussie but im 13 and barely know how to do the easter egg, im good at z'bies though.

You have to consider the whole thing surrounding the eclipse. It does have the whole 'future' and 'past' thing about it. Which is why you have to constantly do things during the eclipse, right?

Whether there be two of them or not, you have to question if whether Richtofen knew this was going to happen which is why he's gathering all of these pieces. The Golden Rod, the Focusing Stone... If that is indeed is grave, then it could just be a Richtofen setting out to stop himself from dying by getting thee things.

I'm rambling. Haha.

ok so richtofen is in the future with the stone somehow he loses it. he goes back in time to change the course of events so that he doesnt lose the stone. so then in the future he has the stone and he can continue with whatever he needs to do. maybe a map in present day richtofen where he has amassed all of his "special items" and there is awesome rapage !!

So I have a bit of a theory.

Has anyone ever heard of the time traveling paradox/ grandparents paradox?

Well this paradox occurs when one goes back in time and kills one of his grandparents, causing he/she not to be born. This means they never went back in time and killed their grandparent, meaning they would be born, which means they would kill their grandparent again.

What if Richtofen went back in time and killed the past Richtofen for the focus stone, but he wouldn't be alive in the future to do this, and he would in turn, not exist, meaning his past self would survive, meaning his future self would kill his past self? Because of this, the crew would be caught in an infinitely repeating timeline. Eventually, Richtofen may realize this and try to put a stop to it, by, for example, hiding the focus stone and other artifacts from the future Richtofen, so he wouldn't kill himself for the items.

I apologize if this has been posted on this thread. :)

DEFINE: Shrine

noun /SHrīn/ 

shrines, plural

1. A place regarded as holy because of its associations with a divinity or a sacred person or relic, typically marked by a building or other construction

2. A place associated with or containing memorabilia of a particular revered person or thing

- her grave has become a shrine for fans from all over the world

3. A casket containing sacred relics; a reliquary***Isn't the shrine the 'alter' that you can find the focusing stone floating above? Or may be it's separate. But, they must be connected, even if they weren't the same. May be the 'sacred relic' is the focusing stone? Or is connected?***

4. A niche or enclosure containing a religious statue or other object

I'm not sure if this applies to anything you guys have been discussing, but I thought I put in the definition. From what I read of shrines, it could be a grave, a memory kind of stone, may be even containing something that is important to Richtofen. Alas, we may never know. It could just be there to point out something. Or 'tease' us. Whatever you might call it. HOWEVER, people HAVE been discussing two Richtofens. I agree to a certain extent, however, I am not completely convinced. We need more proof,, as a shrine isn't just a grave. Of course, a few people have been providing some great theories, which CoDz is all about. This is a theory, and in no way am I 100% sure this is true.