You can do the main easter egg 4 times!

wow I didn't know this, thanx man! if you wanna see the radio you gotta hit it's at the end of my video here:

I had no idea that it reset the easter egg though so we just listened to it. damn what a shame, wish i knew that before we did all that work. i'll definitely see if my friends want to do it again and and i'll hit the radio and see if this works, I'll get it on tape an post it if it does.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You also keep your perks if you die and start the next round!

Just to clarify, are you saying you can go down, bleed out, and still start the next round with all seven perks?

You can bleed all the way out, disappear, and when you spawn at the start of your next round with the M1911, you will still have all 7 perks. I've confirmed this.

And yes, you need to activate the radio in the starting area at the foot of the steps to the pack-a-punch and let it play through most of the way before the stones will pop out, allowing you to eclipse again.

After doing it once, I don't want to do it anymore. It was hell trying to obtain that achievement.

Word.. it does take a long ass time..

The best time saver is while doing the napalm step, keep him alive, go back in time again and plug the holes with him too. He'll set off all the spikemores, way easier than getting 4 crawlers

I can't imagine doing the EE 4 times in one game :|

if you have at least 2 people who know it well, it really doesn't take all that long. If you plan on breaking round 30, its totally worth it to have all four players get the stone.

The fire zombie with the claymores is a great bet, so is doing the stepping stones two at a time.

• 3 weeks later...