Small Consolation Achievement problem!

B8ZZ

I got the 31-79 JBG215 in Solo and I shot EVERY type of zombie... the female one... the skrieker.. the napalm... the gas mask dude.... and the normal one.. also the monkey at the tower where the PaP is ... he was sitting NOT running.... and I didn't get it!? Is ther something I done wrong..

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the 31-79 JBG215 in Solo and I shot EVERY type of zombie... the female one... the skrieker.. the napalm... the gas mask dude.... and the normal one.. also the monkey at the tower where the PaP is ... he was sitting NOT running.... and I didn't get it!? Is ther something I done wrong..

I don't have it myself but did you proceed to kick all of them afterwards?

I believe you only have to skrink them and don't have to kick them. I'm not 100% on this. Also I believe that you only have to shrink one type of normal zombie (Gas, either type of male or female). Now I know for certain that the monkey you have to hit with the weapon is on that takes your perk/attacks you. I don't have this achievement yet because I forgot to do the monkey