The EE...where does it go from here?

TubbiPack

So now Richtofen has the focusing stone and he can "control them all", what happens? I really do doubt that isn't the end of the EE.

He still has the golden rod to use and why would the focusing stone still be in his inventory? :shock:

Anyone else found anything relevant to them both.

THERE HAS TO BE MORE! :cry: We get one line of dialogue and permanent perks, it doesn't really explain anything...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Send the crew to Paradise, hence Shangri-La the new characters Brock and the other guy idk its like Gersch and Yuri, otherwise it pertains to the story because Richotfen has to find another piece for something ultimate domination? So, yah im pretty sure his master plan continues onto the next map

Send the crew to Paradise, hence Shangri-La the new characters Brock and the other guy idk its like Gersch and Yuri, otherwise it pertains to the story because Richotfen has to find another piece for something ultimate domination? So, yah im pretty sure his master plan continues onto the next map

i think that in the next map teh story is finaly going to reach a climax and everything thing will change between the four

I think we'll just start keeping all these little things we pick up, such as the golden rod and the meteor and in the next map we'll have both at the bottom of our screens and then in the final zombie map we'll have to do an easter egg and build whatever Richtofen wants them for..

I think we'll just start keeping all these little things we pick up, such as the golden rod and the meteor and in the next map we'll have both at the bottom of our screens and then in the final zombie map we'll have to do an easter egg and build whatever Richtofen wants them for..

Yes, that I think is why he has the golden rod, just to show that he has it. Not to extend the easter egg or anything. You got 7 permanent perks, a gamer pic, and a achievement. That was your reward for the EE. Nothing more.

i think that in the next map teh story is finaly going to reach a climax and everything thing will change between the four

I agree with you, shrew, mostly because of one Dempsey quote. It went something like "German test facilities, Russian cosmodromes, being locked in a closet with Richtofen. We've done some crazy stuff."