Shangri la loading screen - next map?

well as you know, in call oft he dead it showed the preious map and then shangri la, well i thnk i have spotted the next map on shangri la's loading screen:

here it is:

and you can see the difference:

Nacht der untoten:

Verrdukt:

Shi no numa:

Der Riese:

Kino Der toten:

Five:

Ascention:

Call Of the dead:

EDIT 1: added all of the loading screens (from alphas thread here)

Now you can compare the loading screens...

(Images curticy from Alpha snake. :D )

so as you can see there is a page behind the call of the dead and ascention, but it is not kino.

i beleive it looks like a magazine of somesort? which has a similar looking greoup 935 logo at the middle.

thanks and comment.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there will be a new map, Treyarch wouldn't leave us hanging with this! Richtofen has the focusing stone, and says he has everything

I would like to open with I'm on PS3 so I have not played the new map so this is all speculation and may be completely off base.

So, now that Richtofen has all of the pieces that he needs maybe he leaves (or is the character that 'dies' as is speculation in other threads. I use quote marks because I dont believe that he dies but rather leaves the group of 4.) Now with Richtofen gone we have room for another character. What about that British guy whose voice we hear during the EE? Could he possibly take the place of Richtofen? especially if he goes back to before this all happens (the unseen page to the left, signifying that it will take place before the other maps have taken place) and attempts to control the world (either with Group 935 or the Illuminati?). The other characters go back with him and with the help of a new fourth character spend their days attempting to stop Richtofen?

If this actually is how it all goes down then it would make for a great 'to be continued' part of the story and will pick up with the next installment of zombie maps from the next 3arc release of COD Zombies!

Again this is all speculation as I have not played the map, and have not completed the EE, but with the series of events and Richtofen looking for things maybe, just maybe this is what 3arc had in mind to be able to continue the Zombie story line without going down some ridiculous tangent.

What do you think?

Well since the focusing stone evidently gives Richtofen the ability to time travel (and control that travel). As the "preview" of the next loading screen is on the left, I'm assuming that it's not a "prequel" but rather he travels back in time to when it all went wrong (der riese? like maybe a enhanced der riese map or a pre der riese map,) and uses his newly acquired tools to right the wrongs ie prevent/correct the zombie outbreak stuff like that. Just my thought

sorry if this has been said before, but have you noticed that on the loadup of ascension there is no rip, but on CoTD there is a rip in the corner..... maybe there was something on the corners of that page so whoever is reading the book after the original owner (samantha or richtofen- looking back at what he has done/ achieved) ( i can go into more detail if you want me to) doesn't know the full story....