what do you think about shangri la???

well i havnt played the map shangri la yet on my xbox360 because my black ops disc isnt working because my hard drive stuffed up, but anyways what do you think is good about it or bad about it? do you think its worth buying? iv seen some gameplay and some of the easter egg done on shangri la and what iv seen so far on it, the map looks intense so just drop down some things you like about it or what you dont like about it :)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pros

-Monkeys switch perks making it easy to get max ammos

-New zombie types don't absorb bullets like george

-Nice and tight with lots of of different paths to take

-New wonder weapons is pretty effective

-Easter egg/achievement is REALLY cool

-Not alot of camping spots forcing people to run more often

Cons

-Bamboo spike traps can mess up other teamates

-Easter egg/achievement requires 4 people (unless someone else knows how)

-No MP40

Pros

Cons

-No MP40

thats good about how you can really camp because when you camped it would just get to repetitive and boring after abit like on kino i would get bored when im at like round 15-20

cant

Pros

Cons

-No MP40

thats good about how you can really camp because when you camped it would just get to repetitive and boring after abit like on kino i would get bored when im at like round 15-20

woops was ment to say cant

shangri-la is awesome imo its the best map its a good challange for some people and really changes up gameplay a bit with the napalm and shreiker zombies and monkeys stealing your power ups and its also great to see the monkey bombs and we got the water slide which is fun as hell.. the easter egg picks exactly right after Call of the Dead's easter egg and its like ascension's where you get no clues which is more fun than Call of the Deads where you were guided through by richtofen.. I cant see anything wrong with this map.. this map is really worth it..

shangri-la is awesome imo its the best map its a good challange for some people and really changes up gameplay a bit with the napalm and shreiker zombies and monkeys stealing your power ups and its also great to see the monkey bombs and we got the water slide which is fun as hell.. the easter egg picks exactly right after Call of the Dead's easter egg and its like ascension's where you get no clues which is more fun than Call of the Deads where you were guided through by richtofen.. I cant see anything wrong with this map.. this map is really worth it..

oh yer i might buy it in like 2 days or so