Livestreaming the easter egg AGAIN with guest CARBONFIBAH

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What less than 24 hours later? Must have been damned easy to figure out...

um..are you crazy? it was nowhere near easy. we literally tried EVERYTHING. and this was the second time we almost got stuck on step 9. the first few steps are pretty easy. but its only cause we knew what we were doing. it took 3 and a half hours to figure it all out, and we basically got started figuring it all out when it first came out at 6 this morning (EST).

and if you remember correctly the CotD easter egg was finished in like a day as well. and IMO that wasnt too easy.

um..are you crazy? it was nowhere near easy. we literally tried EVERYTHING. and this was the second time we almost got stuck on step 9. the first few steps are pretty easy. but its only cause we knew what we were doing. it took 3 and a half hours to figure it all out, and we basically got started figuring it all out when it first came out at 6 this morning (EST).

and if you remember correctly the CotD easter egg was finished in like a day as well. and IMO that wasnt too easy.

Still, for those of us who didn't play it all day and night long, logging online to find the entire thing solved kinda seems like it was pretty damned easy to figure out if it went that fast.

Still, for those of us who didn't play it all day and night long, logging online to find the entire thing solved kinda seems like it was pretty damned easy to figure out if it went that fast.

well i wasnt playing all day and night lol. i played 2 games of about 3 hours each.

Exactly you pretty much just confirmed that it was easy. So it only took 6 hours to complete? That doesn't seem that long.

um. is this sarcasm or...?

doubtful. sounds easy also IMO. i haven't even gotten the map. i got out of work, hung out with some friends and went home to try my luck and it was already done. makes me not want to play it.

Exactly you pretty much just confirmed that it was easy. So it only took 6 hours to complete? That doesn't seem that long.

um. is this sarcasm or...?

doubtful. sounds easy also IMO. i haven't even gotten the map. i got out of work, hung out with some friends and went home to try my luck and it was already done. makes me not want to play it.

You all do realize that this was kinda a combine effort by like, three different teams who all litterally put in like 10 hours of time in each?

I wonder about the end.

Was it just like that you have to pick up the dynamite first, and then shoot the Treyarch symbols? Or why didn't it work so many times.

Epic end of the video with the black screen, love it :D

i shot the treyarch symbols and then got the dynamite. and it didnt work cause we didnt know which orb to shoot.

We need pictures of the shrine...

Also detailed images of everything interesting like the gongs for example.

Awesome work.

Regards Alpha.

I'll talk to the people we streamed with and get some images so you can enlighten us with your all mighty knowledge :D

ill help if you want? if you want to do it all again :P