No more zombies/map pack?

mkk255

On the loading screen which you've all probably examined, there is no tear in the top right, only the top left displaying previous screens of zombie maps.

Is this the last one?

I'd assume so considering I heard one of the characters mention paradise in the game.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In previous loading screens there has not been a tear. Only on COTD. It was a way for 3arc to 'hint hint' what the next map will be. In the case of the Shangri-la it...well was not the case. If there is going to be another zombies map there is possibly an Easter Egg hidden somewhere on the map or something else. I have not seen the loading screen (PS3 user) but I hear that there is crumpled paper on the loading screen or something.

maybe the crumpled paper however is 3arcs way of telling us that there WAS going to be a new zombies level but they decided to scrap it for black ops and will possibly (Hopefully is a better term) hold off on the next map release with the next installment of COD from 3arc. I believe that Kino was the same way between WaW and BO.

not hating but i think it's kind of funny that you seem to be worried about this being the last black ops map pack while your sig is all dressed out showing that you hate black ops zombies lol

just couldn't let the bandwagon ride off without you eh? haha

Sure I hate BO zombies, but why not at least try out the map pack when I'm going to be playing the four maps anyway? Have you forgotten about the other additions in the map packs?

I posted the question in this section due to the quick responses I'd get coming from Zombie no-lives.

I even posted a thread a couple days ago asking people if they liked zombies or multiplayer maps in Map Packs, I strongly supported the multiplayer map packs in it.

Nice try.

Maybe introducing these two Brock and Gary characters will lead to a completely new story line. (Other characters being Ash and Misty).

C'mon I can't be the only one who thought of this immediately.

Oh my gosh!!! HA HA HA wow thats hilarious... treyarch what are you doing to zombies?!?!?!

Next zombie map: Kanto Region, featuring Pikachu versus the zombies :lol:

If you look closely at the loading screen (in single player anyway) you can see another page protruding from the right edge.

Just like you can also see the edges of pages jutting out to the left edge.

You can't really see anything on the page to hint at whats next, but to me its another of a new map.

*EDIT.

Just found that Alphasnake has posted a screenshot here, This topic also mentions the pages that can be seen to the left and right.

There is always hope.

Regards Alpha.