All steps of the Easter Egg in Videos +RADIOS +SUMMARY VIDEO

Here are the videos made by NGT Zombies. gives a good overall view about what needs to be done. I also posted the radios in it in the right order. so that way you know how the players from NGT Zombies get up with the ideas.

Step 1: Activate the eclipse

S5wCSAquXjE

Step 2: Pressing the button to talk to english man

VN8UONugXW4

Step 3: Pressure plates

_-uz3knvgwo

RADIO AFTER STEP 3

u103bAr275s

Step 4: Water slide

(when the guy goes down the water slide, it's important that the other 3 people are standing on the pressure plate at the bottom of the slide. this will activate the next step)

b58AZ2OP5tg

Step 5: Shrink the chrystal stone

Part a:

1r8nPel2qmc

Part b:

WcpVCEkg4wE

RADIO AFTER STEP 5:

7p6TNKc5EIg

Step 6: Turning the valve

1zL0huvri44

Step 7: Luring the napalm zombie

tOz_REnNgoM

RADIO AFTER STEP 7

sN_iS_cLL6s

Step 8: Plug the glory holes

Part a:

PZQVjdo3gWE

Part b:

fCm8R3DASDk

RADIO AFTER STEP 8

axSDertoBCM

Step 9: Knife the plates with symbols

part a:

qQ2iOTWD9K8

part b:

yex_5xBEJEM

RADIO AFTER STEP 9

8nSf8S12vaE

Step 10: Setting the mud room dials

gfeHZkltLZ0

Step 11: Retrieving the dynamite

phUgMwZgNks

Step 12: Destroy the meteor

fQvlI3JMkaM

Step 13: The focussing stone *FINAL STEP*

um_cgdTl9as

SUMMARY OF ALL VIDEOS MADE BY NGTZombies. for those who are lazy and desperate ;)

yvfcetDELf8

So that's it guys. this topic gives a good view of the whole EE in videos. Don't forget to give brain if you think it's worth it!

Peace out

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can get to pap in solo, it just works slightly differently.

from what iv seen you have to find at least one of the pressure plates around the map, which when pressed will raise the one right at the bottom of the temple. the more you use it you may have to press more of the plates before the main one pops up but same deal lol

i am sad there's no solo easter egg tho :cry:

My team is stuck at step 9.

-we hit all 12 plates

-hit the correct four gongs and had the illuminati trinity symbols on the crystals

-shot the 31-79 at the crystals and really nothing happens

-I'm guessing the next part has to do with the dials in the mud maze but can't figure them out.

Okay, so let me get this straight before I watch any of these videos...

You HAVE to have 4 people to do this? There isn't ANY way it could work with 2, or 3?

Well that's just dandy, considering my internet is back to having it's fits of rage and won't stay connected long enough for me and 3 other people to get out of the spawn on the darn map. FGHYUTYGIYT!!!! That really burns my bacon! Why couldn't they have made the EE more like CoTD? I did ALL the EE stuff with 2 people on that map. Pfffffffft!

/endrant.

Thanks for posting this, though! It will definitely come in handy once my internet working again!

Okay, so let me get this straight before I watch any of these videos...

You HAVE to have 4 people to do this? There isn't ANY way it could work with 2, or 3?

Well that's just dandy, considering my internet is back to having it's fits of rage and won't stay connected long enough for me and 3 other people to get out of the spawn on the darn map. FGHYUTYGIYT!!!! That really burns my bacon! Why couldn't they have made the EE more like CoTD? I did ALL the EE stuff with 2 people on that map. Pfffffffft!

/endrant.

Thanks for posting this, though! It will definitely come in handy once my internet working again!

yep that's right. minimum of 4 players needed to do the EE. yeah it sucks but still, it's a great EE! have fun with watching the videos! remember, give brains to good posts!

Ok I'm lost. I haven't watched the whole of step 9, but do you have to hit all 12 switches then throw a monkey bomb at some place off the map?? and for step 10, how did they know what numbers matched what symbols?? :?

Spoiler

For step nine listen to the radio by the mine cart without the eclipse. It says something along the lines of symbols in the stepped pyramid before cutting off. The reason it cuts off is the British guy walked into a trap and died, you'll see a skeleton jest left of the mine kart out of the map. Turn on the eclipse, knife the 12 wall glyph, and the throw a grenade/monkey at the trap where the skeleton was before the eclipse. See, since you went into the past with the eclipse and threw a grenade at that area you got rid of the trap that would have normally killed the British guy thererby ending the his search. After you done that it should switch back to day time, go back by the radio near minecart and it should have fallen over and the transmission is slightly changed. It tells you more about the next step and the mud room.

So, from what I gather, the last couple of steps are still unknown then? NGT couldn't find the dynamite last night so they decided to call it a night and the conclusion video already shows the guy with the dynamite. Plus, their crystals acted differently then NGT's and I doubt that would just because they got the dynamite.

Ok I'm lost. I haven't watched the whole of step 9, but do you have to hit all 12 switches then throw a monkey bomb at some place off the map?? and for step 10, how did they know what numbers matched what symbols?? :?

Spoiler

For step nine listen to the radio by the mine cart without the eclipse. It says something along the lines of symbols in the stepped pyramid before cutting off. The reason it cuts off is the British guy walked into a trap and died, you'll see a skeleton jest left of the mine kart out of the map. Turn on the eclipse, knife the 12 wall glyph, and the throw a grenade/monkey at the trap where the skeleton was before the eclipse. See, since you went into the past with the eclipse and threw a grenade at that area you got rid of the trap that would have normally killed the British guy thererby ending the his search. After you done that it should switch back to day time, go back by the radio near minecart and it should have fallen over and the transmission is slightly changed. It tells you more about the next step and the mud room.

So, from what I gather, the last couple of steps are still unknown then? NGT couldn't find the dynamite last night so they decided to call it a night and the conclusion video already shows the guy with the dynamite. Plus, their crystals acted differently then NGT's and I doubt that would just because they got the dynamite.

ahhhh that makes so much sense!! So they're rewriting time to get this guy out... brilliant stuff! Thanks :D *gives [brains]*

it would be nice to have the steps typed out too. I usually check this on my iphone, waiting through videos is kind of a pain.

That said, no solo egg is a huge let down. There is no way to find 4 people good enough to not die by round 10, let alone cooperate to get the PAP or EE. I'm kind of disappointed Treyarch didn't see this as a problem.

Hi guys,

I uploaded the last one from NGTZombies! hope you guys enjoy it. It only sucks that this topic goes down on the topic list when nobody is responding to it. because lots of people are looking in this topic and will really come in handy if someone is new or someone needs to look things up!

but what happends after you get the stone.... you could see that had the stone in his invetory and the golden rod.... I don't think this easter egg is over jet I mean the golden rod is here for a reason they can't put the golden rod in your invetory in this new level without it having any purpose I think that would be lame... and than the stone.... or there WILL be a foutrh mappack.... if not I will be dissapointed....I hope its not over yet and you have to do something with the stone and the rod. i'm a ps3 player so have to wait a few weeks than I can play to, and does only the player who grabs the stone get all the perks or every one???

jah bless scanko

I agree with the guy who asked if someone can just type this all out. Some people have issues watching You Tube videos because some times the internet blows goats...Anyways, kudos ( [brains] ) to whom ever went through the trouble of putting these videos together.

I MAY be able to find time and write out the steps by hand rather than having people watch the videos..

Again, props to who found the answer..

PS - Is it REALLY nesseccary to hit the radios as we are doing the EE??? Just wanna yes or no

Here's my theory. What if with the J-blah blah shrinky gun, you have to shoot the meteor. So it can get smaller or something just an idea. But if it works I want credit!

The meteor dissappears in step 12: destoy the meteor. and if you mean the focussing stone: It's already small enough to pick it up so no i think it won't affect anything

but what happends after you get the stone.... you could see that had the stone in his invetory and the golden rod.... I don't think this easter egg is over jet I mean the golden rod is here for a reason they can't put the golden rod in your invetory in this new level without it having any purpose I think that would be lame... and than the stone.... or there WILL be a foutrh mappack.... if not I will be dissapointed....I hope its not over yet and you have to do something with the stone and the rod. i'm a ps3 player so have to wait a few weeks than I can play to, and does only the player who grabs the stone get all the perks or every one???

jah bless scanko

Yes only the player who grabs the stone gets all perks. and if you die you will keep them.

PS - Is it REALLY nesseccary to hit the radios as we are doing the EE??? Just wanna yes or no

No. But i'm not 100% sure.