Black Sun In Shangri-La

I searched for a topic about this but I couldn't find one. On the map that is on the loading screen in Shangri-La, I spotted a Black Sun, or a Schwarze Sonne, which is a Nazi occult sympol that was referenced in many of the zombie maps. However it was mainly mentioned in Der Riese.

The Schwarze Sonne is where the tornado is. The tornado is touching down in the center of it. See the resemblance between the two symbols? What is really interesting is that the two maps where the Black Sun appears both have one thing in common... Solar Eclipses, which is the literal form of a Black Sun. I think this means that there was Nazi involvement in Shangri La, probably Group 935.

I looked up the Black Sun and the Hollow Earth Theory to see if I could find any connections. I found a page which talked about the Hollow Earth Theory, the Black Sun, and the Prophecy of Shambhala. Shambhala supposedly inspired the story of Shangri-La. Also, after skimming the text on the page I found (the link is down below) I found that the prophecy says the Black Sun or Schwarze Sonne is what heats the inner Earth.

Another interesting thing I found on this website is the city of Agartha, which Brock calls shangri La when he finds it, which is the city in the Earth. I don't know what exactly to make of all this, but it seems that Shangri La is actually Shambhala, a gateway to Agartha which is somehow activated and powered by the solar eclipse and the Schwarze Sonne. Leave your thoughts down below.

Black Sun on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(occult_symbol)

Hollow Earth Theory and the Prophecy of Shambhala (Shangri La) Part 1-4: http://mvpyimao.wordpress.com/2009/11/1 ... la-part-1/

http://mvpyimao.wordpress.com/2009/11/1 ... la-part-2/

http://mvpyimao.wordpress.com/2009/11/1 ... la-part-3/

http://mvpyimao.wordpress.com/2009/11/1 ... la-part-4/

Shambhala on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shambhala

Tactical Insertion's thread about all radios: viewtopic.php?t=11929

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some interesting passages in the page about the Hollow Theory which relate to zombies.

Subterranean scientists are able to wield forces of nature we know nothing about, as demonstrated by their flying saucers, which are operated by a new, unknown source of energy, more subtle than atomic energy.

Vril craft?

There is no old age in Agharta and no death.

Zombies much?

This land is the Walhalla of the Germans, the Monte Salvat of the Knights of the Holy Grail, the Utopia of Thomas More, the City of the Sun of Campanella, the Shangri-la of Tibet and the Agharta of the Buddhist world.

Even Hitler was intrigued with the idea of Shambhala. Hitler was quite mystic-minded. In his youth, he studied the occult and yoga in Vienna, and received initiation into the American Indian peyote cult. Later he turned to Theosophy. He was invited to join an occult group in Germany, called Ultima Thulli, which planned to take over Germany. This later became the Nazi Party.

“ULTIMA THULE” apparently was the capital city of the first continent peopled by Aryans. This was called HYPERBOREA and was older than Lemuna and Atlantis(continents with advanced cultures since submerged). The Scandinavians have a tale of “Ultima Thule”, the wonderful land in the high North, where the sun never sets and the ancestors of the Aryan race dwell. Hyperborea was up in the North Sea and sank during an ice age. It is assumed that the Hyperboreans came from the solar system Aldebaran which is the main star in the constellation Taurus, and that they were about four metres tall, white, blond and blue eyed. They knew no war and were vegetarians (so was Hitler). According to alleged Thule texts they were technically very advanced and flew “Vril-ya”, flying machines that today we call UFOs. These flying disks were capable of levitation, extreme speeds and the manoeuvres known from today’s UFOs due to two counter-rotating magnetic fields and they used the so-called Vril power as energy potential or fuel (Vril = ether, Od, Prana, Chi, Ki, cosmic force, Orgon…, but also from the academic “vri-IL” = as the highest deity = god-like), i.e. they take the energy from the Earth’s magnetic field (free energy) like the “tachyon converter” of Captain Hans Coler. When Hyperborea began to sink, the Hyperboreans are said to have burrowed (grave/borre) with huge machines – gigantic tunnels into the Earth’s crust and settled under the Himalaya region. The subterranean realm is called Agharta and its capital Shambhala. The Persians call this land “Aryana”, the land of origin of the Aryans. Karl Haushofer claimed that Thule was actually Atlantis and – contrary to all other researchers of Tibet and India – he said that the surviving Thule-Atlanteans were separated into two groups, a good one and an evil one. Those who called themselves after their oracle Agharti – were the good and settled in the Himalaya region, the evil ones were the Shamballah – who wanted to subjugate humanity and they went West. He maintained that the fight between the people of Agharta and Shamballah had been going on for thousands of years and that in the Third Reich, the Thule Gesellschaft as Agartha’s representative -continued it against the representatives of Shamballah, the Freemasons and the Zionists. This perhaps was his mission. The head of this subterranean region he said was Rigden Iyepo, the king of the world, with his representative upon the Earth’s surface, the Dalai Lama. Haushofer was convinced that the land below the Himalayas was the birthplace of the Aryan race, which he claimed to have confirmed during his Tibet and India travels.

The symbol of Thule was the swastika counter clockwise. Tibetan lamas and the Dalai Lama personally testified that people from Agartha were still living today. The subterranean land that is anchored in almost all Eastern traditions has spread over the millennia under all of the Earth’s surface with huge centres under the Sahara desert, the Matto Grosso and the Santa Catarina mountains in Brazil, Yucatan in Mexico, Mount Shasta in California, England, Egypt, Czechoslovakia…

It seems that Hitler especially sought to discover the entrances to the subterranean world Agartha and to get in contact with the descendants of the Aryan “God people” from Aldebaran-Hyperborea. In the myths and traditions of the subterranean world it is often said that the world’s surface was yet to suffer a terrible world war (Third World War), which would though be ended by earthquakes, other natural disasters and a switching of the poles and the deaths therefrom of two thirds of humanity.

After this “last war” the several races of the inner Earth would reunite with the survivors on the surface and the thousand-year GOLDEN AGE would be rung in. Hitler wanted to build an outer “Agartha” or “Aryana” with the Aryan master race, and Germany should be its home. During the existence of the “Third Reich” two large expeditions were sent by the SS to the Himalayas to find those entrances. Further expeditions searched in the Andes, the Matto Grosso mountains in the North and the Santa Catarina mountains in the South of Brazil, in Czechoslovakia and parts of England.

Once Hitler assumed power, one of his ministries was that of Ancestral Memories, headed by the Chairman of the Sanskrit Department at Munich University. It controlled the concentration camps. Through this connection with Sanskrit studies, the Nazis adopted the swastika, an ancient Indian symbol of immutable good luck. “Swastika” is a Sanskrit word that means well-being or good luck. It has appeared as a symbol throughout the Hindu, Buddhist, and Jain worlds for thousands of years. Hitler hoped it would likewise bring him good fortune.

The newspaper France Soir had the following account: Almost 1-1/2 years. AFTER cessation of hostilities in Europe, the Islandic Whaler, “Juliana” was stopped by a large German U-boat. The Juliana was in the ANTARCTIC region around Malvinas [now Falkland] Islands when a German submarine surfaced and raised the German official naval Flag of Mourning — red with a black edge. The submarine commander sent out a boarding party, which approached the Juliana in a rubber dinghy, and having boarded the whaler demanded of Capt. Hekla part of his fresh food stocks. The request was made in the definite tone of an order to which resistance would have been unwise. The German officer spoke a correct English and paid for his provisions in U.S. dollars, giving the Captain a bonus of $10 for each member of the Juliana crew. Whilst the food stuffs were being transferred to the submarine, the submarine commander informed Capt. Hekla of the exact location of a large school of whales. Later the Juliana found the school of whales where designated. The French Agence France Press on 25 September 1946, said:

The continuous rumours about German U-boat activity in the region of Tierra del Fuego (Feuerland, in German), between the southernmost tip OF LATIN AMERICA AND THE CONTINENT OF ANTARCTICA are based on true happenings.

Hitler gathered information about as many of the occult groups of the world as he could. His aim was to find the elements common with Theosophy and to reinterpret these teachings in terms of its theory. With the help of the explorer Sven Hedlin, he sent several expeditions to Tibet. They were searching for contacts with Shambhala to gain their help for ruling the world. They claimed that although Shambhala rejected them, they were able to contact and gain help from the mystic kingdom of Agharta. Before the main Nazi leaders were executed after the Nürenberg trials, it was reported that the leaders held an unknown religious ceremony led by a man with the keys to Agharta.

The Nazis wanted to go to Agartha.

Inside the icebergs, the mammoth and other huge tropical animals, believed to be of prehistoric origin because never seen on the Earth’s surface, have been found in a perfect state of preservation. Some of them have been found to have green vegetation in their mouths and stomachs at the time they were suddenly frozen. The usual explanation is that these are prehistoric animals which lived in the Arctic region at the time when it had a tropical climate, and that the coming of the Ice Age, suddenly converted the Arctic from a tropical to a frigid zone and froze them before they had time to flee southward. The great ivory deposits from elephants, found in Siberia and islands of the north, are also explained in this way. Gardner, however, holds to an entirely different theory, which was supported by the observations of Admiral Byrd of a huge mammoth-like creature in the “land beyond the Pole,” which he discovered. Gardner claims that mammoths are really animals now inhabiting the interior of the Earth, which have been carried to the surface by rivers and frozen inside of the ice that formed when the rivers reached the surface, forming glaciers and icebergs.

This could explain the sound of the elephant in COtD

Therefore the Earth also had to be hollow – apparently agreeing with the views of the Tibetan Lamas including the Dalai Lama – and had a nucleus, the central sun (also called the “Schwarze Sonne”, the Black Sun) that gave the interior an even climate and permanent sunlight, corresponding in the microcosm to the central sun of the galaxy in the macrocosm.

It would be easy to dismiss Agharta as pure fantasy, if it would not be for accounts of Nicholas Roerich. Nicholas Roerich (1874-1947), was a Russian born artist, poet, writer, mystic and distinguished member of the Theosophical Society, led an expedition across the Gobi Desert to the Altai mountain range from 1923 to 1928, a journey which covered 15,500 miles across thirty-five of the world’s highest mountain passes. He was also influential in the Franklin Delano Roosevelt United States administration, and was the pivotal force behind placing the Great Seal of the United States on the dollar bill.

One of the reasons for Roerich’s expedition, may have been a return of a stone, said to be part of a larger meteorite, possessing occult powers.

This meteor could have contained 115

• 1 year later...

@ Mix

I haven't looked through your Jack Parson's thread in a while, I can't remember if something like this is in there or not?

While I was looking at the Vril society/Jack Parson's I came across "The Hanging Man Joker Tarot Card" it was linked to the Vril Society Logo. Hopefully you can see the resemblance? I have some good articles but they are lost in my favourites bar. Damn organisation!