Shangri La Loading Screen Theory

wardyy66

Lol okay heres what the first thing i saw on the loading screen : Yes its a book of the maps/story of zombies and besides the mysterious element table looking page in the back. The most important thing i think is that if you look at it its creased in the middle! hinting at that where halfway through the "book" so we have loads more of zombies ahead of us :D idk if anyone noticed that but there you go :)

I see at least 2 more pages behind Shangri-La on the right side so we are beyond the halfway point on zombies (possibly) but not at the end by two maps (possibly). As for the page hidden on the far left, it's most definently Five.

Thats what i thought. U sure its 2 pages though? We also have to remember shi no numa der riese and all that were NOT in the book. They were blue prints

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not a bad theory. As you can see there are some other pages as well. This theory maybe getting somewhere. Also I would like to link WAW to this (as usual :lol: ) As you can see in some WAW maps there are map diagrams. Maybe this diagram belongs to the book that you were mentioning. Also, in COTD you can see the background to the Ascension loading screen. This maybe hinting there is more in Ascension? The same thing happens in Shangri La. This theory maybe getting somewhere.

What do you guys think that thing is on the bottom to the right of the crease? looks like a backpack maybe (Brocks) & the part that looks like a mini tractor tire coming out of the bag, what could that be?

Also, I always thought the 25 cents thing was referring to Dead Ops Arcade but it does look like another corner of a magazine. MAD magazine always had that same phrase:

"(Price) Cheap!"

:lol: I love MAD magazine

Also, I always thought the 25 cents thing was referring to Dead Ops Arcade but it does look like another corner of a magazine. MAD magazine always had that same phrase:

"(Price) Cheap!"

:lol: I love MAD magazine

well it wouldnt involve brock and gary sinc ethere both british? ;)