Shangri La Loading Screen Theory

wardyy66

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that page the first time I played zombies and if you look closely at the left page you can see something that says UN and part of a stamp. My theory is that maybe its some secret files of the United States(which explains the stamp possibly the United States seal and the UN)

Also, maybe some secret files of Area 51 possibly the next map or next loading screen. What do you guys think?

I noticed that page the first time I played zombies and if you look closely at the left page you can see something that says UN and part of a stamp. My theory is that maybe its some secret files of the United States(which explains the stamp possibly the United States seal and the UN)

Also, maybe some secret files of Area 51 possibly the next map or next loading screen. What do you guys think?

Wouldnt that be five then? I dont think were going backwards i think were gonna be moving forewards

Lol okay heres what the first thing i saw on the loading screen : Yes its a book of the maps/story of zombies and besides the mysterious element table looking page in the back. The most important thing i think is that if you look at it its creased in the middle! hinting at that where halfway through the "book" so we have loads more of zombies ahead of us :D idk if anyone noticed that but there you go :)

Is it just me but what if that picture on the comic is actually the temple being sucked into Aether by Samantha. OR . . . After Richtofen gets hte golden rod and the focusing stone together he uses them to rip open a portal in space time to leave Shangri La. (I mean how else would they leave. There are no teleporters on the map.)

And if it is Samantha what if the very last map, (Not saying it's going to be MP4) , Was an Aether realm filled with parts of every level in Nazi Zombies, both WAW and BO. And the map will have a fight with both Samantha and every boss Zombie ever created and will contain every Wunder-weapon ever created. (Hold On I need to catch my breath.)

And in order to fight Samantha you must beat each boss on his own turf (Level area) which defeating the boss will give you a special drop.

Examples:

Dogs = Max Ammo

Thief = Fire Sale

Cosmic Silverback = Permanent Drop (Room of Fate Reference)

Space Monkies = Perk Bottle

George Romero = Death Machine / Wunderwaffe DG-2

Napalm / Shreiker Zombies = ????

This should probably go in a seperate thread and probably will

But I got all this after seeing Shangri La's loading screen

The 25 cent thing looks a lot like a price tag on a comic book to me. And that sliver of a page with "un" on it looks like the ads in the back of an old comic. Like the ones for the xray specs and all that.

Just my opinion of course.

Oh maybe your right. The page is at the back of the book most likely Five sorry.

incorrect, five had a picture of the 4 heros on it as the loading screen.

its a totally different page from anyone we have seen, so it must be the next map.

It didnt look like a page when it was loading and i wouldnt jump to conclusions. I doubt its the next

Map. I think it could be like a title page or a book cover and it has a description cause it looks like it has every map details on it. UN im guessing is from 5 and the other parts are just showing things from different levels. We r over analyzing it highly

Lol okay heres what the first thing i saw on the loading screen : Yes its a book of the maps/story of zombies and besides the mysterious element table looking page in the back. The most important thing i think is that if you look at it its creased in the middle! hinting at that where halfway through the "book" so we have loads more of zombies ahead of us :D idk if anyone noticed that but there you go :)

I see at least 2 more pages behind Shangri-La on the right side so we are beyond the halfway point on zombies (possibly) but not at the end by two maps (possibly). As for the page hidden on the far left, it's most definently Five.