Shangri-La Song Pareidolia

O7YAHQQQkcQ

Enjoy.

Pareidolia Link.

Pareidolia: is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records played in reverse. The word comes from the Greek para- – "beside", "with", or "alongside"—meaning, in this context, something faulty or wrong (as in paraphasia, disordered speech) and eidōlon – "image"; the diminutive of eidos – "image", "form", "shape". Pareidolia is a type of apophenia.

Regards Alpha.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O7YAHQQQkcQ

Enjoy.

Pareidolia Link.

Pareidolia: is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records played in reverse. The word comes from the Greek para- – "beside", "with", or "alongside"—meaning, in this context, something faulty or wrong (as in paraphasia, disordered speech) and eidōlon – "image"; the diminutive of eidos – "image", "form", "shape". Pareidolia is a type of apophenia.

Regards Alpha.

How do you activate it?

Interesting. Based on the defenition of the name of the song maybe Treyarc is saying that everyone is looking into things that dont really matter. Maybe they are trying to draw our attention away from something we are focused on and divert it to something we overlooked.

^ No. You fail. :facepalm:

Based on Abracadaver, Sam had some sort of revolation that made her realise that see doesn't want to keep killing. Now, sees looking around and seeing the world for what it really is. Her "friends" the zombies arn't really her friends, they are freaks of nature, and as long as she is tied to them, see will never be free.

That OR

It's Dempsey as he looks around and starts remembering things, and Richtofen's control over him begins to break.

Interesting. Based on the defenition of the name of the song maybe Treyarc is saying that everyone is looking into things that dont really matter. Maybe they are trying to draw our attention away from something we are focused on and divert it to something we overlooked.

this is precisely what i thought, but more just the making something out of nothing part.

but i do like the song very fitting for the map :D

or are you making something out of nothing hehehe think about that jk

Woah this song is awesome! I'm not exactly sure who's point of view this is but I think it's Richtofen's... Well one of the lines is "I need them and they need me". Richtofen needs Dempsey and the others to achieve his goal and Dempsey and the others need Richtofen because Richtofen knows everything and they need to survive...

very odd song. not what i thought it would be. never the less FREAKING AWESOME. no one can beat Elena.

i think this song is sang from Richtofen POW has many have stated above. and it also could Treyarchs way of telling us that we read to much into every thing. what ? it could happen. after all treyarch "listens to us" well Dempsey does say other wise when u start up a match ha ha ha ha.

i've been looking into more of this and found that a simple recording played backwards and leaves some knid of message is a pareidolia.

so i came up with something. what if we were to play the song backwards. maybe it will give us some kind of clue to something.

I tried that and I'm trying it again today

*EDIT* looking at the lyrics, somethings that I found interesting:

Nine eyes of light

~In the song, one of the lines is "My nine eyes of light die by the blight" and this article mentions the nine eyes of light.

Also, "Ride Wight night unite my plight tonight", for anyone who didn't know, a Wight can be a human, but it can also be 'a supernatural being'

i've been looking into more of this and found that a simple recording played backwards and leaves some knid of message is a pareidolia.

so i came up with something. what if we were to play the song backwards. maybe it will give us some kind of clue to something.

Nine eyes of light

~In the song, one of the lines is "My nine eyes of light die by the blight" and this article mentions the nine eyes of light.

Also, "Ride Wight night unite my plight tonight", for anyone who didn't know, a Wight can be a human, but it can also be 'a supernatural being'

I'm not normally one to do this, but as far as a find like this I'm going to have to call firsties on finding that.

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=13071

Thank God for post times. Again, not normally one to call something like this, but after seeing yet another post praising Alpha (well diserved) while I go hardly noticed, I think I want a bit of recognition. :oops:

I'm really sorry. :(

Nine eyes of light

I'm not normally one to do this, but as far as a find like this I'm going to have to call firsties on finding that.

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=13071

Thank God for post times. Again, not normally one to call something like this, but after seeing yet another post praising Alpha (well diserved) while I go hardly noticed, I think I want a bit of recognition. :oops:

I'm really sorry. :(

It's fine, I saw yours right after this actually, so anything regarding this I'll use your thread on the nine eyes of light