probably a new map

fteefn

there is probably going to be one more zombie map and it will be the final one besides the classic map pack. the reason why i think there will be a new zombie map is because in the "comic book" on the loading screen there is no tear but you see another page and they wouldnt make another page if they wouldn't make another zombie map :shock:

discuss

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is always hope.

Regards Alpha.

What is that page all the way to the left? Have we seen this before? (I'm not talking about the corners)

guys...

we're talking about comic books...

before glossies, what was most frequently seen in the first and last pages? usually batshit full page advertisements complete with tear away mail in order forms...

alpha, you should have caught this one :mrgreen:

/thread

The mystery page to me is obviously the next map we haven't seen it before just like we hadn't seen the Shangri la one before COTD and we didn't all assume that was and advert. The positioning tells us that it takes place before Ascension.

Richtofen says that he get his last piece in the beginning of step 11.

I think shit goes down on this map, but we get one more map in map pack 4 and it clears everything and ends the story.

That would be the best thing that happens.