All Radios So Far Are Here

Tac

• Administrators

If you see in my signature, I do the transcripts for radios, and since the Shangri-La forum is hopping, I thought I'd share with you that below in the link is the transcripts to radios I have found and watched, and if you have any others than the ones in the link, post them here with a video!

*EDIT* Radio 1, 2, 3 and 4 are scripted, check it here http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... 67&t=11929

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I scripted these personally, and I took them form my other thread with ALL radios for Zombies. If you find the other radios, link them please.

Brock: The heat and humidity is just excruciating! According to the locals, the temple should be in this mountain range just up this river. Gary!? Do you hear that? A waterfall! We must be close, hand me the binoculars! There is a structure up ahead, if this is truly a gateway to Agartha, my work with finally be validated!

Gary: Uh, Brock? I don't think this place is abandoned.

Brock: Don't be silly! This place has to be thousands of years old.

*Brock starts recording*

Brock: I have found some unfinished carvings on the structures I can't make out.They do not look like... wait... what is this?

*presses button, teleporter activates and what sounds like a mine cart, plus strange stringed music*

Gary: What the hell was that? Why is the sky dark?

Brock: It's an eclipse, we must have...

Gary: RUN!

*hear stomping*

Gary: What are those things?

Brock: Zombies. We have to find another way.

Gary: ZOMBIES?! What are you talking about?

Brock: The writings must have been right, NO DON'T TOUCH THAT!

*hear moving stone*

Brock: Damn, take another route and try to find a way out.

Gary: I got nothin'.

Brock: We'll have to conserve our supplies. Take your shoes off and hand me your socks.

*Brock starts another recording, and zombie moans in the background*

Brock: I have been trapped in the temple structure for days. Gary is dead. And I don't see a way out of here. I can still hear the zombies outside, I fear this is my last recording as the batteries about to die, and I will soon follow. One things I can be certain of is that

*recording device runs out of battery*

Brock: That did it! His leg is free and the way is clear. Let's get moving.

*Brock starts recording*

Brock: Were moving through a small network of tunnels. This appears to be some sort of (inaudible) system. Unless this was carved out of a much later

*meteorite hits*

Gary: Holy crap!?

• Administrators

Oddly enough, their radios 5 is my radio 2. And their 7 scripted is as follows:

Gary: Let's get out of here before spikes shoot out of the walls and the floors opens up to a pit of lava!

Brock: This place is massive! The architecture is NOT what I expected to see. It's more of an interpretation of-

Gary: What the hell's wrong with you?! If this place doesn't kill us the freaking undead will! We are stuck in some kind of trap-filled temple of death surrounded by a horde of undead and you were talking about the rugs not matching the curtains! If you don't...

*weird liquid goo sound*

Brock: Well this is unfortunate.

Gary: Bleh! I rest my case.

Brock: The walls are too slippery to climb, I can see a chute about halfway up the side of the well, but we can't reach it.

Gary: What the? I think something just swam past my leg!

Brock: Where?

Gary: I don't know?!

*Gary is pulled underwater, screams, gurgles, and sounds to have died*

• Administrators

Thanks! This is the transcript I have, feel free to compare:

Brock: Hey! When you reach the top,

Gary: You can see the outside!

Brock: Thank heavens we are finally out of the wretched cat cove

Gary: It's still a full eclipse!

Brock: Yes, it's very strange. I've been thinking about those unfinished carvings we saw before the eclipse occurred, and I can't help but think they hold some sort of key in all of this. We should investigate this around the pyramid for some clues.

Gary: I think we should get the hell out of here while we have the chance!

Brock: But were so close to proving the existence of...

*Something that sounds like puke or being eaten, followed by a strange chirp*

So according to radio 1, Brock and Gary time travel by the push of one button...

We need to find that button for the solo easter egg! :shock:

JK, it probably doesn't exist...This entire map seems to focus on communication I doubt Treyarch would allow a watered-down, solo easter egg like they did for COTD