No Next Map?

Sigint

I haven't even played the map yet, but from vosty's stream, the loading screen didnt show another hint of the next map (no tear in page on the right) only the one from CoTD.

Also, when you die, you hear the same music as you do at the end of CoTD. The end song has always signified the new song on the next map. There is no new song. Does this mean no more zombies for Black Ops?

I sure hope not

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts are is if they do have the time to release another map pack that isn't rushed and continues the storyline (if this map doesnt end it) then it'd be the classic map pack.

But I have a feeling this is going to be the end. The final battle sort of thing... Or final Betrayal? :twisted:

Actually, what I heard was that they worked on Ascension and This one together the second they announced MW3. Treyarch didn't want the fans to wait for another seperate game to conclude the story, so they worked on two maps together in order to finish in decent time, with little sacrifice to quality. So if this truly is the final zombies map that concludes either this 'arc' of the storyline (lol 3arc...) or the entire storyline together, then it gives them enough time to go "Lol, MW3 is about to release. MAN THE HARPOONS, FIRE THE CLASSIC MAP PACK!!!" Which will give the people who dare not risk the atrocity (IMO) of another MW game something to do. ^_^

I think there is at least 2 more MP to come.

All the MP so far and future :

First Strike

Escalation

Annihilation

Retaliation?

They spell out FEAR. So what if the last map pack will be a Zombie only map pack? Who knows... :?

But if thats true, then the next one will probably come out August at the earliest. then it comes september for ps3, and then there isnt much room for another before MW3

I haven't even played the map yet, but from vosty's stream, the loading screen didnt show another hint of the next map (no tear in page on the right) only the one from CoTD.

Also, when you die, you hear the same music as you do at the end of CoTD. The end song has always signified the new song on the next map. There is no new song. Does this mean no more zombies for Black Ops?

I sure hope not

You have the maps wrong

Ascension's ending song is the same as Call of the Dead's

Both of their Ending songs are Pareidolia

Pareidolia is Shangri-la's Easter Egg song

Shangri-la's ending song is different

I doubt these small things will mean no more zombies. They still have time for another map pack or two before Modern Warfare 3 so I am sure they will bring more out and if they don't include zombies, which they have for the last 6 map packs including world at war, they won't get as many people buying it. I am sure they want the money.