New Perk ????

So after a heated debate with another member about whether Jug moves or not, I looked constantly at the trailer to try to disprove.... after extreme examination.... I'll admit I was wrong.... the picture he posted behind the spikes has got to be a new perk... It's not jug.... There's 2 ways to prove this.

You see the 5? Jug doesn't have a 5, it has a 10. Also, it looks to me like some sort of skull on the top instead of the health sign like Jug.

I also thought it was peculiar that there is sort of an outline of the machine on the ground. That's what originally got me looking...

Edit:

Here's a picture of Juggernog to compare....

NOWHERE does it have a 5 on it. Especially one that size.

Now the question is... what does it do?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well knock me down and call me Susan, that looks like a new perk, and doesn't it feel nice to all get along! You should post footoo as helping cuz u neva Sudra looked if you too weren't at each othera throats :mrgreen:

Haha you're right... I guess everything happens for a reason right?

Another new Perk? Haven't they ran out of Flavours?

Irn Bru

As long as Phd Flopper is still in, I don't care..... I think the more the better!

Well it might not be too, the pics to blurry to tell, and wouldn't they maybe show a full pic of the perk if it was new, cuz didn't they do that for deadshot daqarui?

Too blurry to see the "5"? It HAS to be a new perk... unless they decided to put a skull on top and change the price to 5 cents instead of 10 to throw us off.

Sorry dude but i'm still pretty sure that's Jugg. It's red, the same shape and the 5 is $5. It has the price on all the vending machines. Also i'd change the title of your post because this isn't a conformation it's still speculation. Hey, I can rap!

There is no conformation, about Annihilation, Only speculation, that is gripping the nation!

Oh yeah. Who's the new Eminem :D

EDIT*

Although i'm not too sure now. The top bit should be white if it's Jugg. Hmmm. We need to compare...

Sorry dude but i'm still pretty sure that's Jugg. It's red, the same shape and the 5 is $5. It has the price on all the vending machines. Also i'd change the title of your post because this isn't a conformation it's still speculation. Hey, I can rap!

There is no conformation, about Annihilation, Only speculation, that is gripping the nation!

EDIT*

Although i'm not too sure now. The top bit should be white if it's Jugg. Hmmm. We need to compare...

Since when does Juggernog have a 5 on it?

EDIT*

O me gawd, you should rap for the next zombie map yo! :mrgreen: but look at the top, it's got that skull, that isn't on jugg, last time I checked? :?

He's right. That definitely isn't Juggernog. And it doesn't look like any perk I know of.

Graymonkey44... You might just be the first person to discover the new perk in Shangri-La. Feel very proud of yourself. I shall give you [brains]

Ha, you just gave me some.... but I appreciate the sentiment. It feels pretty good. Thanks.

It probably is the/a new perk.

But the title of this thread is misleading. Confirmed is when the Developers confirm something to be true, not random members of ours...

Yeah, the title is misleading, but come on... it has to be. Plus, it draws people in. I had to go all or nothing.... no doubting myself this time. But how would it be any different than seeing a commando and a random person saying, "The commando is confirmed". What if the developers never said that. Does it make the random member wrong?

If it's obvious, then I don't think the makers of the game need to come out and say it. And I think this is pretty damn obvious.... jus' sayin'.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble I really am, but shangrila a user posted this already... A little while ago, not exact details but with a pic saying it might be a new perk or something, I hate to take your spotlight man..... Sorry, but just trying to give proper credit to proper person, you did help prove his point tho so brains for that

I'm sorry to burst your bubble I really am, but shangrila a user posted this already... A little while ago, not exact details but with a pic saying it might be a new perk or something, I hate to take your spotlight man..... Sorry, but just trying to give proper credit to proper person, you did help prove his point tho so brains for that

Hmmm.... it's all right. I won't take credit if it's not due. I'll take a look at this thread.

Hmmm.... it's all right. I won't take credit if it's not due. I'll take a look at this thread.

Regardless good post

I know it's not as stupid as that, but a new perk has come in on both map packs for BO, which means pretty much everyone guessed there was going to be one.

But the thread title suggests that you know what it is, which is why i clicked it, i wasn't expecting another screenshot of some unknown knew perk.

I don't know, I don't see this illustrious 5 or little skull, and if you look at it, it bares the same features of juggernog, the little handle, the rounded out frame, etc.

Besides why would they color it the same as jug? They couldn't think of another color? why not black or white? or fuchsia or bright glowing green?