NEW time for the map pack release **OFFICIAL**

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah, that's odd.

+Brains for posting this

I think they're going to make sure it's green lighted everywhere before making it available so they don't run into the same problems as the past MPs

I dont understand this is retarted they have been doing the 12am release since WAW why stop now >_> There still going to have Server issues no matter the time released.

if he's american then the map pack does release today...

i think it's -5 GMT in america.

as for in Norway atleast(i think england too), it's +1 GMT

EDIT: MY MISTAKE :L sorry, thought you guys meant it was supposed to be released 29. of June.... i almost had a heart attack now(lol, jk) :P

Via F0xhound, COD forums Moderator:

'I'll still be up around the typical release but the people with the keys to the show are the ones to believe. Spread @MajorNelson's tweets.'

He is saying HE will still be up around typical time, but he is saying to trust major, so it seems like this time could be legit. I still plan on waking up, just in case it shows up early

Funny how you guys are raging about waiting 7 or so hours, when PS3 and PC have to wait a month... Feel lucky you're getting it at all. Wii don't get the maps. Ever. Honestly you guys don't even know you're born do ya. :facepalm:
This man speaks the troof.... Remind me to throw you some [brains] when I get the chance.

if he's american then the map pack does release today...

i think it's -5 GMT in america.

as for in Norway atleast(i think england too), it's +1 GMT

I'm just going to go waaay off topic and say...

England = GMT + 0000. G in GMT stands for Greenwich which is directly on the GMT line.

We also have BST, British Summer Time, which is +1 hour (i think)

Funny how you guys are raging about waiting 7 or so hours, when PS3 and PC have to wait a month... Feel lucky you're getting it at all. Wii don't get the maps. Ever. Honestly you guys don't even know you're born do ya. :facepalm:
This man speaks the troof.... Remind me to throw you some [brains] when I get the chance.

Thankyou sir. Brainsed you in return :P

Thankyou sir. Brainsed you in return :P

Thanks, man. Appreciate it.... These XBOXER's don't realize how lucky they really are.... Ever since Ascension, I've been tweeking waiting that extra month.

:facepalm: Selfish little XBox 360 players! [brains] for that post man!

hey u guys would be going nuts to if u had a Xbox. but i understand what u guys mean. i have a Xbox and i just need to wait a few hours. i really dont know how the hell u guys manage to wait over a month for the map pack. i would probably go punch Activision CEO in the face if i had to wait that long lol.

hey u guys would be going nuts to if u had a Xbox. but i understand what u guys mean. i have a Xbox and i just need to wait a few hours. i really dont know how the hell u guys manage to wait over a month for the map pack. i would probably go punch Activision CEO in the face if i had to wait that long lol.

thats seems like a lot of effort i would probably just ya know sell my ps3 on ebay and buy an xbox ;) jkjk