31-79 JGB215 upgraded

fruito

Haven't seen anyone ask this but what do you all think that the new wonder weapon upgraded turn out to be, I personally think that when it's upgraded it will do more damage, and potentially send them flying without you having to run into them, more or less like the thunder gun, but another theory is that it looks similar, but at the same time not similar to the wonderwaffe DG-2 so it potentially could use electricity when upgraded, post your thoughts,comments and your own theories,

As always, you saw it HERE first on CODZ!

Fruito OUT!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen anyone ask this but what do you all think that the new wonder weapon upgraded turn out to be, I personally think that when it's upgraded it will do more damage, and potentially send them flying without you having to run into them, more or less like the thunder gun, but another theory is that it looks similar, but at the same time not similar to the wonderwaffe DG-2 so it potentially could use electricity when upgraded, post your thoughts,comments and your own theories,

Fruito OUT!

i think u can chnage the PAPed gun muchmore. maybe like increase the radius of the gun blast thingy but i dont see them adding like a thundergun to it...and first on CodZ? nonono spiderbite talked about this... dude dont start flame wars please. we all crossed the line with PTG.

Fruito OUT!

i think u can chnage the PAPed gun muchmore. maybe like increase the radius of the gun blast thingy but i dont see them adding like a thundergun to it...

Well what I meant was not the boom of the thunder gun, but same kind of effect, because what else can they really do besides more ammo and bigger radius and or splash damage

just like the thundergun, scavenger and the Wunderwaffe(except that it kills 10 non upgraded and 24 upgraded, but you get my point), i think it's going to be no other difference then more ammo and bigger magazine size, but the same damage and function(except that the wunderwaffe kills 10 non upgraded and 24 upgraded, but you get my point).