Difficulty: 7/10

Fun: 9/10

Summary: Llkable

Theif

Difficulty: N/A

Fun: 8.5/10

Summary: OK

Sorry. I'm on my PSP. Limited amount of text. :/

i will take the space monkey's anyday over george. Monkeys come every 5 roundsish (not a word but whatever lol). and they drop a max everytime. Granted, they do steal your perks, and you almost HAVE to have a raygun or thunder gun to kill them. But if you do, and you have a 4 man team, you should be fine.

But George has like a s***load of health with 4 people, and he only drops a dg-2 if you kill him (and perk), and thats after you waste all your ammo.

Space Monkeys:

Difficulty: 6/10 max

Fun: 5/10

Summary: Annoying.

George A. Romero

Difficulty: 9/10 max

Fun: 7/10

Summary: Old

Hellhounds

Difficulty: 7/10

Fun: 9/10

Summary: Llkable

Theif

Difficulty: N/A

Fun: 8.5/10

Summary: OK

Sorry. I'm on my PSP. Limited amount of text. :/

i understnd Im posting on my psp right now I like how u did allof the special rounds thnx

george romero if its solo cause two death machines kill him and solo its not that tough if u have mustang and sally and a scavenger and weapons like that. ascension solo with those monkeys they usually take one of my perks which is annoying. So call of the dead solo ascension multi

I totally prefer George to Monkeys. Those Sneaky bastards are hard to shoot, you need a explosive weapon to kill them.

George is kinda easy to dispose of though we just piss him off shoot him a few times with the Vr-11 and run like rabbits for the Ice-Slide. Then he seems to be stuck. Dunno why.

Honestly, they're 50/50 for me.

MONKEYS:

Cons: Small and hard to shoot. Hard to keep more than one perk one solo.

Pros : Small amount of health. Easy to kill. They aren't that annoying until you buy more than on perk.

GEORGE ROMERO:

Cons: A LOT of health. Gets in the way. Bad for camping.

Pros : Slow(unless angered). Easy to keep away and avoid. Doesn't have any abilites other than to sprint fast, cause zombies to run, and electrocutes zombies.(Pretty much).

I'd say BOTH are pretty bad in their own special way. Hell hounds are by far my favorite enemy. They are easy to kill and don't do anything except attack you. Gotta love the dogs.